Meeting Class 1A

You and Shoto walk to class together. As you approach the classroom door, Shoto asks what your quirk(s) are.
"Oh, uh, I have a mixture of 5 quirks. Ice, fire, water, air, and healing."
"You have an ice and fire quirk? That's awesome. I do too."
Your eyes glow with excitement
"Woah, really?? Cool!"
You enter the classroom and you are immediately stared at.
All of your confidence, gone.
Shoto looks at you concerned.
"Hey, are you okay?"
You shake your head no.
"What's wrong?"
You whisper to Shoto "I'm shy."
"Oh."
Shoto takes you by the hand and leads you into class to a seat and sits you down. Then he sits beside you.
You look around and see an angry looking blonde boy, a pink skinned girl, a brown haired girl, a girl with her tongue sticking out a little, a boy with green messy hair, a boy with blonde hair with a black lightning bolt, and a red haired boy. You decide to face your fears and go up to the brown haired girl.

"Oh, hi there." The brown haired girl said
"Uh...h-hi."
"Are you shy?"
You nod your head yes
"Oh, I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. I'm Ochaco Uraraka."
"It's okay, and I'm y/n."
"That's a pretty name. I don't remember seeing you in the entrance exam."
"I got here on recommendations. So I didn't have to do the entrance exam."
"Oh, that's so cool. What's your quirk(s)?"
"A mixture of fire, ice, water, wind, and healing."
"Wow. Five quirks? You're so lucky. I only have my zero gravity quirk."

"You should really learn to get quiet quicker."
A voice says behind you. You turn around and nearly jump out of your skin.
"It took you nearly 10 minutes to get quiet." the mystery man stated.
"Hello, I am your teacher, Mr. Aizawa."
You go and sit next to Shoto, and you realize that as you were talking to Ochaco, that the rest of the class had arrived.
"Today, we will have a quirk exam, so get  changed into your P.E. uniforms and meet me outside."
You look over at Shoto and smile.
"This should be fun. Right?"
Shoto just shrugs in response.

(time lapse to your turn for ball toss)

Shoto hands you the ball and whispers how you got this. You approach the circle and just as you get ready to throw the ball, Aizawa erases your quirks.
"Don't overthink this exam. You don't have to be scared everytime you do a task in my class if you are doing well. Understand?"
"Yes, sir."
He gave you back your quirk and you threw the ball 1,000,000 meters. The angry looking boy, Bakugo, you thought Aizawa called him, started exploding and charging at you.
"How the hell did you do that you stupid hero wannabe?!"
You get into a defensive stance and before Bakugo gets to you, Shoto sends a ice wall of protection your way.
"Enough Bakugo." Aizawa says.
"Just because you have a big ego doesn't mean that will help you be the best."
"Let me go!"
Aizawa released Bakugo. Bakugo looks at you and says that he'll beat you if it's the last thing he does.
"I'm sorry. Kachaan can be extreme sometimes. I'm Izuku Midoriya."
"Y/n. Oh and if you can't control your quirk, then try putting all that power in a small part of your body. Like instead of your entire arm, try conserving it to a finger."
"Oh, I see. Thanks."
He throws the ball, and breaks his finger. He comes over and thanks you once again.

(Time skip to results because I'm lazy)

"First place, not bad." You hear Shoto say.
"Thanks. Third isn't so bad either."
"And I was just kidding. No one is going home." You hear Aizawa say.
"Oh thank God. I was so worried." A boy named Kaminari said.
"Okay go get changed. Class dismissed. Midoriya, take this and go to Recovery Girl."
"There's no need for that. I can heal it." You hear yourself say.
"Give me your hand."
Izuku gives you his hand, and instantly you heal him.
"Wow. That's so cool y/n!" You hear a few of your class mates say.