Attack of The USJ Prt. 1

*Shoto's POV*

We arrived at UA, and y/n didn't get any food, so we back tracked to a little cafe, and she got a sausage breakfast sandwich and a caramel mocha. I ended up paying for it, just to be a gentleman. Then we walked back to school. We got there a few minutes early, so that was a good thing.

*Y/n's POV*

"You don't have to do that, Shoto. I have the money."
Shoto had just bought your breakfast out of nowhere. He gave you a little smile and you got the message. When you got to Class 1A, a few people were missing. You didn't see Kaminari, Kirishima, Mineta, Deku, Uraraka, or Iida. You assumed that they were a little late getting up. But when you turn around to go put you food wrapper in the trash, you all but run into Deku and Kirishima.
"Whaaaa!" You say as you fall and hit your hip on the desk next to you, and then, because of the pain, you fall to the floor. Shoto comes rushing to you, and Deku is hysterical.
"Oh my God. I am so sorry, y/n! Are you okay?"
"I'm fine Izuku. I just hit the desk is all."
Shoto looks at you holding your hip. Oh great. He knows I hit my hip. Shoto helps you up.
"Are you sure your okay, darlin?"
"Yes, I'm fine, Shoto."
You look over at Deku, who looks between you and Shoto, putting two and two together. And now everyone will know me and Shoto are together. Next thing you know is your phone going off.

Your mother: Where on earth have you been, y/n?! Your father and I have been worried sick! Your brother too!"
You: "I'm sorry momma, I was over at a friend's house studying and catching up on things over the summer and I fell asleep. I'm sorry for worrying you, daddy, and bubba."
Your mother: "It's okay, just call me next time. Your father and I will be out of town this weekend, and your brother will be spending the night at a friend's house. You can spend the night at a friend's or you can have a friend stay the night, but no parties."
You: "Yes, ma'am. I gotta go, class is about to start."
Your mother: "Okay, baby. I love you."
You: " I love you too."

After your conversation with your mother, you enter the classroom again.
"Alright. Now that we have all of our students in class, let's begin." Mr. Aizawa said as you sit in your seat.
"Today will be a little different. We are going to an off campus facility to work on rescue training. Get into your hero costumes and let's get going."
"Yes, sir." You hear the whole class say.
As you and Ochaco were getting ready, she asked you a question you knew was coming.
"So you and Todoroki, huh?"
"Huh, yeah, we're a thing now."
"Don't feel embarrassed. I think you're kinda lucky because you guys only just met yesterday."
"Yeah, but sometimes things just click into place like that."
"Well, we better hurry up, we've got a place to go to."
You laugh at how she phrased that and got your hero costume on. You make your way out if the locker rooms and find Shoto over talking to Deku. It looked pretty personal, so you just got on the bus and saved a seat for Shoto. Shot came onto the bus a few seconds later.
"Are you okay, Shoto?"
He looks at you and nods.
"I'm just tired."
You stretch up as far as you can go.
"Use me as a pillow if you need to."
You hear Shoto's beautiful laugh and you can't help but start giggling.

Time skip to the USJ

When you arrive, you have to shake Shoto a little harshly to wake him up.
"Mmmmmm.... Too comfy to get up."
"Comeon. We're here."
Shoto's head shoots up.
"Okay. I'm up."
You start giggling at his silliness.
As you get off the bus, you see a huge building with a glass dome.
You hear oohs and aahs from some of your classmates. In front of the building you see someone in a space suit, after closely examining the person, you realize it's the space hero: Thirteen.
You turn and see deku and nudge him with your elbow
"Hey look, it's Thirteen."
You whisper excitedly in his ear.
He looks around and because he's a little shorter than you, he can't see. You look around and use your ice quirk to make a step for him so he can see. After he sees Thirteen, deku gets really excited.
"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god."
You hear him say.
Suddenly you make eye contact with Aizawa, and you melt the ice, catching deku as you do so.
"Alright everyone, settle down"
You hear Aizawa say.
"Hello and welcome to the USJ! Today we will be doing a little rescue training." Says Thirteen as you make your way inside. You hear bakugou do his infamous "tsk" and roll your eyes.
"As you can see there are all kinds of rescue courses that you will be able to participate in."
When Thirteen finishes, you see something in the background and raise your hand.
"Yes, y/n"
Thirteen says.
As she asks you what you needed to ask, people started spilling out of the purple warp gate, and you recognize one of them.
"Um, aren't those villains?" You ask worriedly.
Thirteen and Aizawa turn around and see the villains. As the rest of them spill out, you see that the villains you recognized, has spotted you. You instinctly grab for Shoto's hand. He realizes what you are trying to do and takes your hand. You then see a warp gate surround you and your classmates, and you and Shoto get sucked in, along with a few others, but with the force of the the wind created, you can't hang on to his hand and you are forced to let go.