Is This . . . Bonding?

Zacznij od początku

"I was going to order my own breakfast"

Jameson popped in the room, coming to get himself a cup of coffee, 'Oh don't be such a spoil-sport! Is it really all that bad?'

" . . . " Anti look at them all as if they were the crazy ones, "Considering you all would probably judge ME if I did anything to that degree . . . ." he left his words open for them to put the rest together.

Marvin groaned, "Do you want food or not, man?"

". . . Yeah, sure"

Needless to say, Chase wasn't lying. He was a DAMN good cook and poached those eggs perfectly!

But Anti was still wondering why they were going to such lengths all of a sudden.

Henrik wasn't there this morning but Anti figured he was at work already.

So it was just him and the other Septic egos.

But the weird didn't stop there.

"Hey, after breakfast, you want to help me work out in my gym?"

Anti stuffed the benedict in his mouth, obviously not worried about manners at the moment. He chewed a bit more politely and swallowed hard, "Uh . . . . okay? Why? And what gym?"

Jackie shrugged, "I just wanna hang out and do something we both might like together. Why not? And I have my little gym in the garage"

Anti drank some juice and bit his lip but nodded, "I guess I could try it-"

'But what about his condition yesterday?' Jameson signed worriedly, 'You don't think you'd pass out again?'

Anti blushed slightly, "No. . . I can handle it!" by god he was determined to show he could now.

"Great!" Jackie grinned and stuffed a forkful of eggs in his own mouth, finishing everything on his plate, "You done eating? I'll take your plate"

Anti found himself growing anxious but luckily combined with Marvin's spell and Henrik's stitches, he wasn't bleeding.

'Should of had Dr. Iplier stitch me up years ago but then again, he kept telling me I was gonna die. . .'

Jackie grabbed him and led him off to the garage by his arm. It wasn't in a threatening way. Jackie was just excited. But still. . . Jackie's strength was intimidating.

Why did he think Anti could help him work out? He'd have a LOT of catching up to do if that was the case!

Shockingly, the others left them be alone but that helped Anti, he supposed. They trusted him enough to leave him alone with Jackie?

Once they got into the garage, Jackie led him to the weights and mats on the floor, "We can do some stretching first and THEN get to the real stuff"

". . . .okay?"

Anti had never stretched or 'worked out' like this a day in his life so he followed Jackie's movements, completely copying him not that Jackie really noticed.

After around ten minutes, Jackie shot up excitedly and clapped his hands, "Alright! Are you ready!?"

Anti stood up looking extremely confused, "Ready for what?"

"Ready to fight, of course!" Jackie got into a stance, "Now come on, glitch! Show me some moves!"

Anti suddenly realized what Jackie wanted and he paled, 'Oh shit'

But instead of just telling him, Anti was too embarrassed and tried to make up an excuse instead, "Uh . . . oh. I mean. . . I don't think I can, man. I mean . . . my back's a little sore and-"