Offender pressed his thumb and forefinger against the bridge of his nose in obvious annoyance, "where will we get clothes now?"

"We're humans now silly!" Splendor chided, " We go where all humans do!"

☆☆☆

Standing in the middle of the crowded shopping mall Offenderman ended up thinking about his life choices, especially the ones that led him up to this point in time.

His sensitive ears rang with the constant chattering of shoppers, machinery that were being operated and the occasional sounds of bells. It was nearing that time of year the humans called 'Christmas' and that meant they had to be more rambunctious than the usual for some reason. His 6'6" frame stood out among a vast majority of the patrons and a few gave him and his brother odd looks as they passed them by.

"Come on brother, this store looks interesting," Splendor could hardly contain his excitement as he headed for the entrance of the store among the throng of people.

Offenderman followed behind his brother silently, entering the brightly lit store.

It was heavily decorated with the usual Christmas colours. Red, green, gold and white tinsel strung overhead as well as faux snowflakes while upbeat Christmas carols played quietly to really set the mood. There was a large Christmas tree surrounded by smaller wrapped boxes on the floor and the colourful lights strung all over it gleamed as if welcoming them in.

"It's so warm and cosy!" Splendor exclaimed as he busied himself by looking around the store, running his hands over everything in sight while his brother tried to find the aisle that held the right sized clothing for his large body.

Offenderman didn't share in his brother's excitement. He only wanted to get the clothes and leave immediately. If he left it up to Splendor he would walk out the door looking like a clown and that just wouldn't be right at all.

As he passed by some shoppers in the open space between the racks of clothes he looked after the female's nicely shaped behind and a smirk plastered itself on his face.

A little fun wouldn't hurt.

"Oh no you don't!" He was suddenly pulled away by his brother who steered him towards the back of the store, "I think these will look so good on you brother."

Offender took the clothes that his brother placed in his hands and immediately grimaced at the bright colours before shoving them back in his face, "absolutely not. I'll find my own."

"Fine," Splendor was a bit disappointed but he looked down at the bright red jacket and grinned, "I'll just keep this one for myself."

A few minutes later both brothers had found the perfect outfits to match their personalities and had gotten changed in the dressing rooms. As they exited a young store clerk greeted them with a smile, one that faltered slightly as her gaze wandered from Splendors cheery expression to Offender's annoyed one.

His purple eyes held her gaze and she saw his expression soften causing her to freeze on the spot.

"U-uh.." She could hardly produce words as she took in the way his iridescent eyes shone under the overhead lights but snapped back to attention once Splendor waved his hands frantically before her face.

"Are you okay lady?" He asked, genuinely concerned.

"Y-yeah um.." she looked back to Offenderman and pushed a few loose strands of hair behind her ear, "do you need any help?"

"Oh, we managed just fine thank you. I love this bow!" Splendor didn't even notice that Offenderman had also taken an interest in the clerk as he was busy straightening his bowtie and only when he heard her let out a gasp did he look up to see her pressed flush against his brother who held one of her small hands in his sizeable one while the other was placed at the small of her back. Her cheeks had turned a deep shade of crimson.

"I think your plan may just work brother," Offenderman snickered giving the clerk's behind a firm squeeze before he let the girl go, leaving her stunned and hardly able to catch her breath as she looked after them preparing to exit the store without paying.

"H-hey wait! You need to pay for those-"

"Oh of course! Silly me~" Splendor reached into his pockets and produced a handful of lollipops, his grin wide, "will these be enough?"

The clerk raised a brow, "seriously?"

"Forgive my idiot brother," Offenderman flashed her a smile and produced a few one hundred dollar bills. If there was anything he did understand, it was the greed of humans. They were known to commit the most heinous of acts for a few of these strips of paper.

"Keep the change," he winked at the stunned clerk, leaving with his brother in tow.

As they were leaving the crowded mall he looked up at the dark sky to see snowflakes floating down around them.

"I think this may be my favorite human holiday of all!" Splendor threw his hands up, giggling as he stuck his tongue out and tried to catch snowflakes. He then turned to face his brother, his eyes gleaming, "did I do a good job today brother?''

"What do you want? A pat on the head?"

This caused the young Slender to scowl rather comically, "well a thank you would be nice."

"Mm...thank you I suppose" Offender shoved his hands into his pockets, "I'll be off now."

Before his brother could respond there was a woosh and he was gone.

Splendor let out a breath and shoved his hands into the pockets of his trousers and a smile came over his face once more as snow tumbled down more swiftly around him.

The weather was much too nice to be sulking, besides, if Offender could make new human friends, so too could he.