ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

Hello My Beautiful Followers and Supporters!

Few Announcements :/

First, I hope everyone is doing well especially during these hard times. I've been doing okay, work and trying to get my life together lol

Second, I want to thank all of you for continuing to read my stories through these years and support them. Words can't express how much love I have for you guys. Don't even know it but, you guys got me through some hard times. Writing was my outlet and I've never felt so much love.

Third which is the hardest... I first posted Intoxicated in 2013 I believe not thinking it wouldn't go anywhere, won't get many reads and it was reached 3 MILLION!!!! 3 FUCKING MILLION GUYS!!! Still in disbelief that you guys enjoyed it that much and I'm just happy I'm able to do that. Cater and Cam FOREVA!

But now in 2020 with the world being... 2020 lol Things have changed drastically for me. I know I promised a sequel to Intoxicated a while back but, I'm not sure I will be able to complete it. At least not at this time. Also I wrote this at 19-20?? I'm 27 now and I don't even think I'm in the same mindset as I was then. It's just become harder to focus on this, give you guys the perfect sequel and deal with my life right now.

I'm working six days a week, have other priorities I must take care of and need to try to get my life together. I don't want to disappoint you guys with a half assed, rushed story because I can't give my all to it like I did when writing was all I had.

I'm sorry to disappoint you guys, it hurts me more trust me.

BUT I HOPE TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING IN RETURN. ANSWERS!!!

THAT I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO ADD BECAUSE I WAS SO HAPPY TO WRITE THIS STORY I LEFT SO MANY HOLES IN IT. So...

Ask my some questions

-That you been dying to know.
-That you felt were left out. (Planned on talking about Carters family, How Harry and Sarah were changed)
-Future of Carter, Cam, and Riley that I envisioned (How I wanted her to find out)

All of that and I will make another chapter trying to answer them all. It want be a whole essay but I want to at least give you guys some answers I know you wanted.

I know it won't make up for the story but I want to do something for you guys!!

Let me know!

I love you guys!!