Arrived at the café near Gulf's University, Mark went in first followed by Gulf. Gulf don't want to disturb Mild's date and Mews work so decided to text the person he knows available. Bright.

"Have a sit Gulf" The paler guy point the chair in front of him.
"Do you want to order a drink?" he added.

"Cut to chase. Why do you want to talk to me?" Gulf retorted.

"wow, straight to point!" He chucked. "Lets get down to business then" He added.

"I want you to break up with Mew"

Though Gulf can already see this coming he's still shocked and pissed at what the other guy is spouting.

"Why should I do that?" Gulf asked, trying fo calm himself and not to punch the guy in front of him.

"because we are getting married" He showed Gulf the ring "Of course I won't let you go empty handed, name your price!"

"First, I don't need your money. I might be poor but I'm not that low to accept money from you. Second, I believe Mew clearly declined the engagement, so what nonsense are you saying?"

"Oh dear! You are not reading the news?" the shorter guy placed his phone on the table for Gulf to see the content. He immediately grabbed the phone and read the news.

"Art Pakpoom and Mew Suppasit is getting married next month as per the reliable source. Mr. Pakpoom said that it was Mew who begged and ask for Art's hand again after the cancellation last time" Gulf stared on the content and reread the information for how many times and for god knows how long while formed a fist tightly as it turns into white. There is also a picture of Mew and Art.

'You got to be kidding me!' Gulf said to himself. He slammed the phone back to the table which startled the other customers. Art just sits there smirking while thinking his plan succeeded.

Gulf strormed out of the café fuming. He need answers but at the same time he doesn't want to see Mew. His phone suddenly rings he was about to shut it off but he saw Kaownah is calling him.

"WHAT?!" Gulf asked once he answered the phone. Fvck manners.

"Chill tiger! I assumed you saw the news?" Kaow said.

" Yeah. I certainly did. The Fvck they were just fooling me" Gulf said, still fuming. If someone will cross their fist with him he would gladly accept the challenge so he can vent his anger out.

"easy! Don't walk right to the trap. You'll get caught, you know?" Kaow said calmly. He know things for sure.

"Yeah. hold on he's here. Someone's eager to die today." Gulf then ended the call seeing Mew running to him with Bright, Mild, Boat and a guy following him.  He is almost at his apartment. They must be waiting for him there.

He clenched his fist and it landed to Mew's stomach which made him cough and groaned in pain.

"Baby... Let me explain" Mew said still holding his stomach where Gulf punched him. He could've punched him in the face but since he is a public figure Gulf spared him.

"Let's talk inside your apartment please. Others were looking" Mew said, as they have audience aside from the four. Gulf didn't answer and just walk to his apartment with the five following him.

Once inside, Gulf's eyes trailed to the other guy beside Mew. His eyes speaks that if you say a word that is not to his liking you'll get killed immediately, which made them shivered. Gulf's definitely not the one to mess and you won't like it if he gets angry.

"Hi I'm Run, It's the first time that we've meet but I certainly know you already" He nudge at Mew who is still silent trying to regain himself.

"Uh baby, you might have seen the news but it was nothing" Mew started but instead of acknowledging what Mew just said He turned to his friends.

"Why are you here with him?"

After few dead silence it was Bright who answered and the safest one to do so "I called Mew. I got his number from Mild of course" He earned a glare from Mild "Well after you texted me that Art's meeting you. I called him immediately to pick me up and fortunately Mild and Boat is also on the way. We got Run to explain to us what must be the reason of Art's sudden confrontation with you." He paused for a bit and Gulf is just silent "...and look what we've found" He showed Gulf the same exact news as what Art showed him.

After a huge sigh. "Okay? So Mew's marrying Art! I get it" Gulf said in a dead tone voice. It definitely hurt him.

"That's a news from Art side. Mew got nothing to do with it at all" It's Run who spoke.

"GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH IT? HE IS FVCKING GOING TO MARRY THAT SON OF A B*TCH AND YOU'LL SAY HE GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH IT? IT'S RELEASED PUBLICLY, THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS!" Gulf lost it. He snapped and raised his voice.

"I mean it's not Mews side that who let out such news." Run clarified himself calmly and just stayed silent for some time.

"baby... there's no truth to the news at all. I'll find a way to take that news down. I won't marry Art. Heck, if I could only announce to the world that you are my Boyfriend and I want to spend my life with you, I will do it but you're still a student and... and... Maybe you don't want to marry me yet" Gulf softened upon hearing Mews confession. He even proposed.

"That's taken care of. Go check it" It was kaownah. No one noticed Kaow entered his apartment too. Mild and Boat Immediately grabbed their phone to go check and it's really gone. The news is gone and was replaced by an apology to Mew and his current non showbiz boyfriend whom they don't want to disclose yet. The news where the information was leaked stated that they will take full responsibility to the issue and will have the person who is behind pay the consequences.

"So? Do you want to marry me Mr. Gulf Kanawut?" Mew kneeled in front of him "I don't have a ring for you right now but I'll certainly get you one" Mew holds his hand.

"I'm still angry and now you're proposing? Let me breath!" Gulf said he just earned a laugh from the four but not from Mew. He looked dejected.

"You... You don't want to?" He said stuttering, slowly letting Gulf's hand go.

"Stupid. I didn't say I don't want to!" Gulf said giggling.

"so?..."

"so? It's a yes of course!" Gulf also kneeled to hug his boyfriend as tears strums on their face.

Their audience clapped and they were pulled back to reality. Mew kissed Gulf's lips which earned a 'woo' from the audience. They all laughed.

~~~
// The end

...

Just kidding! It's not done yet 🙈😂

Love lots ♥️