Chapter 4: (NSFW) Taming Launch's Wild Side

Launch quickly jumps to her feet. "What the hell is going on, who're you!?"

"I... I-I..", You start to stutter. Explaining the situation to this hot head version of Launch was out of the question, your best bet was to apprehend her before she tried killing you.

"I get it. Your one of Roshi's pervert friends aren't you!" Launch rushes over to a wardrobe and grabs a SMG from inside!

You quickly run over and grab her wrists as she prepares to aim the gun at you. "You've got the situation all wrong, it's not what you think."

Launch tries to force her way out of your grip but you overpower her and pin her against the wardrobe. "Let go of me you stupid asshole!"

"I'm not some creepy pervert, your other self and I were just having sex..", You explain to her. "Now drop the gun!"

"Like I'm going to believe a single word you say!", Launch yells at you.

"Give me a break..", You sigh. "Don't tell me your just going to interrupt us with no remorse."

Launch stares down at your cock that happens to be pressing up against her stomach. When she notices she's starting to blush she quickly turns her head away.

"You know, we can finish where your other self and I left off.." You suggest after seeing her blush.

"Shut up..", Launch grumbles at you. She then shuts her eyes tightly and begins thinking to herself.

After a few moments of silence she drops her gun. "Fine, we can fuck."

You smirk and slowly release her. "I'm glad you changed your mind."

Launch walks past you and slides her shorts off before getting on the bed in doggystyle position.

You walk over and position yourself behind her. "You weren't wearing any panties?"

"It's in preparation for someone who isn't a total beta male like you.", She huffs at you. "Now would you hurry up and stick it IN!!"

You unmercifully slip your entire cock into her tight, wet pussy. "Your attitude is starting to get on my nerves"

"W.. What? Y-You think that was s-supposed to impress me..?" Launch tries her best to speak as your cock slides in and out of her.

She tries to cover her mouth  so you won't hear her cute moans but you pull her hair back to keep her head away from her hands. You continue to thrust in and out of her, each time you pull away her warm pussy pulls you back in. Launch's moans get louder and louder as she arches her back and pushes her butt up against your cock. You grip onto her tight ass before giving it good slap.

She bites her lip after moaning, her ass cheek now red from your painful yet pleasuring slaps. She pulls away from your cock. "Let's switch positions.."

"Alright.", You nod before slipping out of her.

She rolls onto her back and spreads her legs wide for you.

You grab her waist and pull her closer to you before returning inside of her. Launch starts to massage her clit as your member pumps in out and out of her.

"I c-can't believe I'm letting a p-pervert like you--" Launch begins to say but you slip your thumb into her mouth to shut her up.

As she suckles on your thumb you stare down at her tight body and begin to feel the urge to cum.

"I'm starting to get close..", You say as begin you begin to pull out.

Launch grips onto your shirt. "Don't pull out.."

You look at her. "What..?"

She gazes up at you and it's clear what she wants.. Launch smiles as you slip back inside. Your member slides in and out of her and you can feel your cum inching closer and closer to the point of release.

"Hurry up and fill me with your worthless cum already..", Launch orders you.

And with that line you release your semen inside her. Launch drools as your milk fills up her insides. You take a few moments to catch your breath before slowly pulling out of her. Launch relaxes on the bed before quickly dozing off to sleep.