Chapter 2: The Bucket List

"Master, Master! I found this boy drifting in the sea.. I think he's injured.." A mature voice says.

"What..? I'm alive.. but how?" You think to yourself as you drift in and out of consciousness.

"What the hell, Turtle. This isn't a hot young girl." An older voice says.

"C'mon Master Roshi, don't tell me you're going to let this poor boy die." Turtle pleaded.

"Fine, Launch can tend to him." Master Roshi sighed as he gave in to Turtle's begging. "Launch!"

"Yes Master Roshi?" Launch's sweet voice called back as she hurried outside.

The rest of their conversation drowns away as you fall completely unconscious again... The next morning you wake up in soft bed with a throbbing headache. You groan and hold your head as you sit upwards in the bed. You look around the room and try figure out why it seems so familiar.

Launch walks into the room holding a vial of medicine and sporting her signature green crop top and yellow booty shorts. "Oh you're awake! How're you feeling?"

You stare at her for a few moments with a slightly dumbfounded expression before answering. "I-I'm okay.. my head just hurts like crazy.."

"Well that's what happens when you crash head first into the ocean, or at least that's what Turtle says happened. I'm pretty sure you have a concussion.", Launch explains.

"Yeah.. sounds about right.." You mumble before a wave of pain goes through your head "Is that medicine you have for me?"

She nods. "It should ease your headache." Launch goes over to your bedside and accidentally drops the medicine. "Oops, I'm sorry.."

The vial rolls behind her and she quickly bends over to pick it up, leaving her plump ass only a few inches from your face.

"No.. worries...", You mumble before being mesmerized by every detail of her butt. Like how her tight booty shorts grip perfectly onto her nice round ass or how they squeeze and plump up her already thicc thighs.

You quickly avert your eyes as she stands up and turns back around. Launch hands the medicine. "Sorry again.."

"Don't worry about it, Launch.." You open the vial and down the medicine in just a few gulps.

"You know my name?" Launch tilts her head at you.

You can feel your heart start to speed up as  you rack your brain for an excuse of why you know the name of someone you've never met. "I heard your name along with 2 other when I was pulled out of the water..!"

"Hmm... well you know my name but I still don't know your's." Launch says to you

You reach out and shake her hand. "My name's (Y/N)." You caress her hand with your thumb as you shake it which makes her blush considerably.

"You're probably hungry, I can make you something to eat!", Launch offers as you let go of each other's hands.

"Yeah, that'd be great.", You answer her with a smile.

Launch smiles back before exiting the room and heading to the kitchen.

"This is obviously Kame House..", You think to yourself, "Which means that wormhole must've brought me to this world, but why..?" You stand up and look around the room. "If I'm being honest with myself the answer to that question doesn't really matter, I'd much rather be here than my sucky world." You notice a bowl of rice sitting on a dresser next to the bed you woke up in. After a little digging you find your phone buried in the rice.

"First things first I need some place to stay, I'll bet Master Roshi will let me stay if I get him a picture of Launch naked." You unlock your phone and go to the Notes app. "Why just stop there, if I'm going to have sex with Launch I may as well do the same with all the other girls. I mean who wouldn't want to be inside a bunch of hot anime girls" You start to make a checklist of every Dragon Ball girl that's worth having sex with.