Manik: Nah... Not interested. I would rather share that chocolate with you!
Manik said planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

Nandini: Manik, just because I can't eat some stuff doesn't mean that you too will have to leave them. Moreover, I am so not sharing my chocolate with you, don't you even think about it.
Manik laughed at the pout on her face, making Nandini give him a soft smile. 

Nandini: Now go and let me work... There are already stories going all-around the office that their boss has turned into a love-struck teenager.

Manik: Babe those stories have been going around since the day you first stepped into this building! And let them go to hell, I don't care what anyone thinks. 

Nandini: Yeah yeah coz you are all high and mighty...

Manik: Absolutely... Plus, we know the truth right? How does their opinion matter?

Nandini leaned back to look up at him and asked curiously,
Nandini: Truth... And what would that be?

A smirk made it's way on Manik's face as he leaned in closer towards her ear before whispering,
Manik: The truth... Which clearly states that all of their mindless accusations and stories are actually... Absolutely CORRECT...

Nandini's cheeks burned as a deep blush came onto her face, right when Manik placed his lips onto hers taking her into a soft soul-searching kiss. Nandini kissed him back, in the same way, letting her fingers weave into the curls of his hair.

Manik noticed the content on her face before he too closed his eyes, letting himself get lost in the tremendous rush of feeling going on within him. 

Right then the door to her cabin opened up as two girls and a guy from the design team entered her cabin holding a number of rolled sheets in their hands, with the girl in the front speaking,
"Ma'am, we have the final designs rea- shit!"

She gasped out loud, making her sheets fall on the floor, as did the other girl on her side while the guy just stood there with his eyes broadened.

Nandini broke their kiss with her eyes turning as big as saucers, while the three of them rushed out of her cabin, without even bothering to pick up the designs. Manik kept his eyes closed, as he simply sighed resting his face on her shoulder.

Nandini: Manik... They saw us!! 

Manik: Hmn...

Nandini: What do you mean by Hmn? Why didn't you lock the door?
Nandini asked him in frustration making him open up his eyes and look at her.

Manik: Well I'm sorry that I was more interested to check how my wife was feeling than remembering to lock the door. And it was me who pulled you to sit on my lap, it was you Nandini!

Nandini groaned at him as she got off him, and smoothened her dress before walking around her table as she took a seat.
Nandini: Now what will they say?

Manik: Nothing... It's not like they can go to the CEO to complain about us, can they?
Manik said smirking at her while Nandini simply rolled her eyes.

Nandini: I hate you! Now go, and let me work!

Manik: I love you too sweetheart...
Manik said giving her a broad smile as he opened up the door and walked out to find the three standing a little bit away, both the girls having their faces as red as Nandini's while the guy shamelessly smiled at Manik.

Manik: Good afternoon guys... I'm sorry to have kept your boss occupied, you can now freely walk in and get to work!
Manik told them with the same smile that he gave to Nandini.