Final Chapter : FATE

Start bij het begin

Even when I will die.. at the edge of my death.... I want you to say..

STILL WITH YOU!

The letter hit him different today. He could feel each and every words though it was written. He could feel the intensity of feelings in every words, he could feel the intense love and he could also feel how important she is to him. The word.. "Still with you"..

Why I feel like this? Why emptiness is gulping me up? I am supposed to be the happiest person right now? Then why I feel like this?

Jungkook tried to snap off all that. Today he only wants to be happy. He want to just fill the day with good memories, don't want to recall any bad memories. He don't want to feel a single second how he felt a moment before.         

With all his attire, his wedding dress he looked at himself at the mirror

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

With all his attire, his wedding dress he looked at himself at the mirror.

I will be there soon! Soon, we will be holding hands, reciting vows, would fall in each other's love again looking into our eyes! My eyes are starving to see you! I can't wait more..

He get into the car with hyuk which was already ready in front of the gate. The weather today is cloudy and breezy. Seems like anytime heavy drops of rain will drench the world soon. He took the smell of air, it's fresh. It's refreshing, it's just like a new, refreshed start. Like their life.

"Hyuk, any news about Yiana? How far she is?" He asked as he get in to the car.

"She already reached the venue. She is all ready, just waiting in the bride's room, having the final icing on cake you know!" He chuckled.

" Honestly I can't wait to see her" Jungkook giggled.

"Yeah, yeah.. She was not with you last night. I know how much you already missed her" Hyuk teased him.

"Yeah, you punk! Shut up" He glared at him but soon it turned into soft gaze as he realized he really missed her.

He missed her warmth, her touch, her illusive smell. He missed every thing about her. He missed her tender embrace, the way they cuddle while sleeping.

God that is so ridiculous! I am not going to live a single day without her from now on!

"You can call her then! Call her" Hyuk said.

"Yeah good idea"

Saying that he took out his phone and called her. She picked it at the first ringing.

"Woah! So fast" Jungkook chuckled.

"I was waiting for your call boy" Yiana said with a low voice.