Chapter 25 : Broken?

Começar do início

"Don't cry dear.. I am alive" She whispered those words.

"I- I... just love you yan!" He didn't have any other word.

She nodded listening to him.

"We met right? When that car hit me I thought that maybe some months in my life back then before 4 years were actually the most beautiful phrase. I didn't even expect that I will be able to fight back gookie! I fought my death.. I could see my craved one again" she slowly kept talking and expressing.

The grip on her hand was getting stronger. He want to hold those hands tightly never want to let her go away from him. But that curse?

"You will be fine soon, I am gonna embrace you tightly in myself so that no harm can touch you. Even though if you are harmed for me, but still I will break it!"  He kept one of his hand on her hair, sliding on.

"Why I will be harmed because of you jungkook?"  She frowned her eyebrows, she was looking too much tired to talk more.

"Don't talk more love! You need rest... I will tell you everything after taking you to home" finally he smiled.

At that moment hyuk , Eun ah and Mrs. Hara also entered the room. They came close beside her bed. She could see how messed everyone was.

Mrs. Hara went close to her and kept kissing her face. She was teary but had a smile on face because  her daughter is alive.

She looked at hyuk, he couldn't say anything but his face told her that he want to say many things.

"Hyuk! Come here.."

He went to her. She held his hand tightly.

"I am alive right? You can scold me now! " she smiled.

"I will kill you now bitch..!" He said while tears fall down.

"Scold me hard!" She chuckled.

"Yah! What I can do with this girl.." he whined.

"He gave you blood yan!" Jungkook said keeping his hand on hyuk's shoulder.

" See hyuk .. I told you I need you in my life.. you helped me to get back my life"

"Anything for you girl!" He smiled.

"You should not talk too much Yiana.. you need rest." Eun ah said.

She nodded and closed her eyes.

"Jungkook you should go to home and take some rest. Come after taking some rest. We will be here"

He was going to say something but Mrs. Hara cut off his words.

"Jungkook you will go to your home now and rest for the whole day. As far I know Yiana will not be released today. So we are here please have a sound sleep for a day and just know that she is better now right? You don't need to worry we will give you the news. You need to rest well to take her care okay?"
She came and pat his head.

He said nothing but nodded his head. He went to Yiana and gave a peck on her forehead before leaving.

He went out of hospital and called his car to go to home. Getting in to the car he rested his head on the car seat feeling too much exhausted. Though he was badly exhausted but he was relieved that she got back her sense. He was hoping that soon he will be able to take her home.