"Yeah let's go, she'll be back for her momma cause you can't tell me this the first time he whooped her ass." Amber agrees we then turn around and walk down the stairs.

We walks back to the car, the loud smell of weed hits my nose as we get back into our seats.

"So what happened? Did y'all talk to her?" Dave asks looking back at us.

I shake my head zipping my purse. "Nope...but that girl gone be back for her momma fasho. I don't know if that was the step dad or what but he was beating the fuck out that lady and i'm sure it ain't the first time." I say buckling my seat belt.

"Damn man what the fuck shorty got us into." Teezy says shaking his head.

*

Dave
10:48pm

"This shit fire cuh, when you dropping this shit?" Shoota asked as we smoke a blunt in the living room.

"I'm probably not gon drop the shit right now. I just had to write something about this crazy ass situation shawty got me in. Joc had mixed it for me I recorded in the studio downstairs." I said hitting the blunt twice.

"That's why you can't be fucking with these hoes they only care about what a nigga could do for them,they don't give a fuck about nothing else." I hand him the blunt nodding my head.

"You right cuh but I know how to treat these bitches, I just fucked up not expecting the hoe to take nothing in my sleep. I should've gave her ass a uber back to her car." I say clenching my jaw.

Buzz Buzz!

I look down at my phone to see Buckhead calling me. I pick up my phone and answer it holding it to my ear.

"Wassup cuh?" I say.

"Aye Londyn and Amber said they seen shawty down the street from ha moms crib, me and Tee finna roll up on her now and we meet you back at the spot."

I nod my head biting my lip. "Igh,me and Shoota on the way." I say grabbing my keys off the coffee table before hanging up.

"What's the plan?" Shoota say passing me the wood.

"They got keisha, we finna go meet them now to go get my money." I say getting up off the couch heading to the door.

___________

___________

11:10pm

"Bitch stop lying to me hoe." I hear Amber say aggressively as me and Shoota walk in the door.