Chapter 11

"Language, Ms. Rivers." I mutter. "Seat, please, Ms. Rivers. I can't use complete sentences, Ms. Rivers."

Mr. Crescent sighs. "After class, Ms. Rivers."

I huff.

Pond laughs.

Our new teacher picks up where Mrs. Blue left off: differences between warm and cold blooded animals. I think. I just mutter everything he says under my breath the whole time.

The bell rings and Tom informs me that he will wait outside of our drama class for me. I agree and wait for everyone to leave.

Alexander closes the door after the last fake boobed blonde leaves with a cleavage shimmy.

I fake cough. "Slut."

"Language, Ms. Rivers." He says with a click of the door lock. I'm checking my phone and I jump at the loud click in the otherwise silent room. My phone beeps as I accidentally turn the volume up.

"English, Mr. Crescent."

He smirks. "Phone, Ms. Rivers." Snatching it, he places my phone in his back pocket. I'm sitting on my desk and he has walked himself between my knees. Alexander leans forward. "What are we going to do about your behavior?" He nips my ear. "You've been a bad girl." I gasp at his words and actions, slightly blushing. That's bedroom talk.

I put my hands on his toned chest as heat and electricity runs between us. At first, I mean to push him away, but . . . why would I do that? He feels amazing! My hands clench his shirt, pulling him closer as his hands skim my bare legs. "Don't you have another class?" I pant.

"Nope," he says with a kiss on my neck. "Done for the day." Alexander keeps kissing my neck. One of my hands grab a hold of his sexy hair, keeping him in place. He touches the base of my throat and I go crazy, arching my back and pressing my chest to his. He begins to suck and tug and lick the skin there and I moan.

I use my legs to pull him closer, pressing our hips together. Electricity crackles between us like lighting. He continues to nip that spot.

He tugs my hair to give him more access to my neck. I feel his teeth, somehow sharper now, touching my throat when all of a sudden:

You look so perfect standing there

That's my phone. My boyfriend's ringtone.

In my American Apparel underwear

We're frozen.

"Who's that, Riley?"

"Derek. My . . . boyfriend."

"This is an interesting ringtone."

"It's an inside joke." It's true. I stayed at his house one night before I left. He said I could borrow something to sleep in so I grabbed a pair of his boxers. He thought it was funny.

Our words so far have all been monotone. Alexander growls, "he better not have been inside you."

I almost blush at his suggestion. "So what? He has more of a right than you. Oh, God! I just cheated on him."

"You're dating someone?"

"Yes. Derek. Oh, God! I am a horrible person." I shove him away, wiping a tear. I just cheated on the man I love. "Oh, God."

I stand.

Hey, hey

Let's get out -

"Hello?"

"Oh, my God! Get off of my phone!"

My voice is shaking with sobs.

"Haven't you done enough?" I whisper. I yank the phone from his ear and sniff. "Hey, Derek."