~𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆; 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 2~

Me & Dwayne were talking & being goofballs until we finally got to the Eden Hall Gymnasium. It was really huge, I ain't gonna lie. It was decorated with Spring colored balloons & banners. The dance floor was big, they had a DJ, a snack bar, & a photo booth.

As we walked in the double doors, we spotted the ducks sitting all at one table.

"Hey Y/N and Dwayne! We're so glad y'all were able to make it!", Connie said as she hugged us.

"Hiya Connie!"

"Y'all are just in time for the music!"

The disco lights went on & the music started playing. The DJ played the "Cupid Shuffle" & all us ducks got up to dance. I was dancing in the middle while Dwayne on my right, Charlie on my left, & Banksy behind me. We all moved to the beat & had a fun time.

...

After we danced, we all went to the snack bar to get some sweets & goodies since we had ate dinner before the dance.
I got some Chocolate cake with sprinkles, 2 chocolate chip cookies, & fruit punch. While Dwayne got some powdered donuts, 2 sugar cookies, & fruit punch.

I sat in the middle between Charlie & Dwayne. We chatted & laughed while we ate our goodies. I was on my phone until Dwayne called me.

"Hey Y/N, want one of my donuts?"

"Ofc cowboy."

Dwayne as the sweetheart he is fed me a donut.

"Well thank you Dwayne", I laughed.

"No problem darlin", he laughed.

After we ate, another song came on. It was the country song "Tennessee Whiskey."

"Omg I love this song! I've always wanted to slow dance this with someone."

"Wanna slow dance with me darlin?"

"Of course.", I said as I smiled & giggled.

Dwayne took my hand & lead me to the middle of the dance floor. He took my right hand & intertwined his fingers with mine while his left hand was on my waist. I rested my right hand on his shoulder & we swayed side to side with the rhythm.

All of the ducks were staring at us in awe. I could tell that they thought we were cute.

"So how does it feel for your first slow dance?", Dwayne said as he smiled

"It feels amazing Dwayne.", I said as I smiled back.

We slow danced for a few more minutes until the song was over. All the ducks clapped & cheered for us. We smiled & sat back down.

...

About 30 minutes later, Dwayne taps on my shoulder to get my attention.

"Hey Y/N, I gotta show you something, come on."

I got up & took Dwayne's hand as we ran out the double doors.

We ended up going outside in front of the school. There was a picnic blanket layed out on the grass.

"What are we doing out here Dwayne?"

"You'll see. Come lay down next to me"

He took off his Cowboy hat & layed down while I layed myself next to him. He put his arm around me & I put my arm around him. He was really comfortable to lay next to.

"Keep looking at the sky."

As I looked at the sky, I saw a bunch of little stars twinkling bright in the night sky. It looked so mesmerizing.

"Dwayne it looks so beautiful. How did you know I like stargazing?"

"Doesn't everyone?", he chuckled.

As me & Dwayne were looking, he had spotted something in the sky. I looked up & I saw some stars in the shape of a heart. It looked so beautiful. I then saw a shooting star pass by slowly in the sky.

"Omg Dwayne, a shooting star! I've never seen one before."

Dwayne's POV
As Y/N was looking into the night sky, I slowly got up & decided it was the right moment to shoot my shot. I had a beautiful ring in my pocket ready to take out.

Y/N's POV
"Hey Y/N, can you get up for a minute. I need to tell you something"

"Yes Dwayne?", I said as I got up.

"Y/N, we've been best friends for 2 years and it's always fun to hang around with you. But ever since I met you, I've started to develop feelings for you. You're so beautiful, smart and a cutie pie. Every time I look at you, my heart lights up knowing that I have a girl like you in my life. That's why I would sometimes stare at you, because I'm mesmerized by who I see, you."

"Dwayne, I- i have no idea what to say."

"Well I'm gonna ask you something right now."

He got on one knee & pulled out a beautiful silver heart diamond ring. I covered my mouth in awe. I was so surprised that I wanted to tear up.

"Y/N M/N L/N, will you make me the happiest guy alive & be my girlfriend?", Dwayne asked with his cute smile

"Yes yes yes Dwayne, I will!"

He put the ring on my finger & we hugged each other tightly. He then picked me up & spinned me. He then told me to jump. I jumped & he carried me by my thighs & kissed me softly. The kiss felt so passionate & luscious. His kiss made me feel like I was in heaven. I put my arms around his neck. He then put me down while we were still kissing. He put one of his hands on the back of my head, ruffling through my flowy hair. I did the same to him.

"Hey lovebirdssss!", I heard someone yell.

We looked to our right & we saw all the ducks standing there, watching the entire thing that happened.

"Omg stopppp." I got so shy that I hid my blushing face in Dwayne's chest. He chuckled & put his arms around me as he kissed my forehead.

"Omg y'all are together!?", Portman said.

"Yessir, she's officially my cowgirl!"

"Omg congratulations y'all two!", Connie squealed in excitement.

Everyone cheered in excitement congratulating us.

"I always knew y'all would end up together. Y'all are too cute anyways."

"Thanks Charlie, you're such a good sport.", I said as I hugged him.

After they congratulated us, they all went back inside while we stayed outside.

"I'm so glad that you're mine now", Dwayne said as he gazed deeply into my eyes.

"Me too.", I said as we hugged.

"I love you Dwayne"

"I love you too Y/N"

Dwayne's POV
I can't believe I finally got her. She makes me so happy, I don't ever wanna lose her. She means everything to me.

I smiled as I looked down at her tiny self with her head against my chest.

I can't wait to see what life has in store for us.