I make my way into my Anna's room hoping she is awake now. As soon as I enter the room I realize that she is still asleep.

The nurse looks at me as though reading my thoughts and says "she is just resting, her vitals are all normal sir", she leaves the room.

I walk towards where Anna's laying and sit at the edge of the bed just looking at her, she is the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen, she is so peaceful...only she can calm my demons. I gently stroke her hairs inhaling her intoxicating smell.

Annabeth's POV

Pain...

That's all I feel.

Physical and emotional pain.

All I see is darkness, maybe this is what death feels like. Then the realization hit me and the beeping sound which was earlier faint is all I can hear now.

I try to open my eyes but I cannot. I feel soothing warmth in my hands.

After some time, with all the strength that I have I open my eyes but I quickly shut them due to so much brightness. Next time I slowly open my eyes, adjusting to the light. My eyes scan the room and I realize that I am still here that I was not a dream, I am alive.

Then I feel a warm sensation in my right palm and I see Tristian sleeping on the chair beside bed holding my hand tightly.

As fear starts to rise in my chest, I quickly remove my hand and with a jolt he wakes up. As soon as his blue eyes meet mine, I start to crawl away from him, until my back hits the headboard.

I bring my knees close to my chest, my eyes start tearing and my body shakes. Tristian is still looking at me as though he cannot believe that I am awake.

He slowly gets up making me flinch and I bury my head between my knees and cover them with my hands. After crying until my eyes are dried out I slowly lookup to see Tristian's cols blue eyes observing like a hawk.

He moves closer to me and my body freezes under the spell of his blue eyes. He wraps my small body in his arms, I don't know how to react to this, his body warms mine. I don't feel anything, no emotion just remorse of not dying.

I slowly whisper "Why didn't you just let me die?".

"I will never let you go Annabeth not even death can have you, you are mine. All mine" he says looking me in the eyes. His thumb reaches my lips and his takes a deep breath while his thumb caressing my lips and his eyes never leaving my lips.

He slowly leans in towards me and I just spit on his way with all my anger and say "I am not yours I hate you".

I see my saliva traveling down his face, with his thumb he wipes his face. He does not look angry or irritated, to my surprise there is an evil smirk on his lips.

In a heartbeat he grabs my ankle and pulls is down so that I fall on the bed and he quickly hover over me pinning my hands above my head as pain shoots across my entire body.

Then he bites my earlobe before whispering, "Annabeth, listen to me very carefully now, if u ever

Then he bites my earlobe before whispering, "Annabeth, listen to me very carefully now, if u ever... EVER try to do something like this ever again I will kill every single person that even knows your name right in front of you...I will even kill many innocent people right in front you and it will all be YOUR fault, No one can take you away from me...NO ONE... not even death. Only I can control of your life. I cannot live without you Annabeth, you belong to me, your every breadth, every movement, every thought, every moan, every orgasm, every kiss, every pain, every pleasure, every word and every feeling belongs to me and me only. SO, I DARE YOU TO DO SOMETHING LIKE AGAIN!", his words sends multiple shivers of fear down my spine and my heart is in my mouth and I cannot breathe.

"YOU.BELONG.TO.ME" his eyes darken with every word and I know that he meant every single word and that this is my life now.

"Do you understand me?", he asks me coldly without any emotions, his eyes never leaning mine and I am so scared that the words won't come out of throat.

I just nod like a maniac as fresh tear start to pool my eyes. Then he smashes his lips on mine, my lips won't even move. His one hand grabs my neck firmly, barely letting me breathe. He bites my lower lip making me gasp as his tongue enters my mouth as I am met with familiar taste of his.

He does not even care whether I respond anymore or not.

I just lay there, disgusted by myself wanting to push him away from me but my fear won't let me. He breaks the kisses and I try to catch my breathe. His Forehead pressed against mine.

"God! I missed you so much. I am so addicted to your taste" he grunts.

He gets up from the bed and walks out of the room slamming the door shut. I just lay there trying to remember happy moments of my life but nothing come to mind, all my memories are now filled with him.

After some time, doctor along with 2 nurses enter the room and they start checking me but I don't pay them much attention.

I just looked out the window trying hard to remember the time when I smiled last. But nothing comes to mind.

He took it.

He took it all away.

I am hollow now.

-----------------------------

I cannot tell you all how happy I am that we reached over 6k...It is all thanks to you, my beautiful readers...I hope to always have you all by my side.

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!