Chapter 33

It's was time to say goodbye to my loved ones because this was the day when I and Alexander are traveling to Tara city. Then in Tara city, I and Alexander will split up since Alexander needs to be at the front lines.

I was nervous, I didn't know how long the war will last, I didn't know the outcome of it and I didn't know if I come out alive.

Alexander looked at me and smile.

"It's alright, your grandparents knew that there will be a war they have already started making preparations since you were discovered as a true heir." Alexander tried to comfort me.

"The only question I have. Are our preparations are enough of what's to come? Are we prepared for an unexpected situation?" I asked Alexander.

"Honestly, I don't know Annabelle. The only thing we can do is make sure that we are doing everything we can to ensure a victory or a tie." Alexander answered truthfully and held my hand and I leaned on his shoulder.

Few days of traveling we have finally arrived at Tara city the ghost city that is made into headquarters. There were still a few civilians that stubbornly refused to leave the city.

It's can hard to leave your home where you grew up knowingly that the city might turn into a dessert.

The soldiers can only sigh.

Nonetheless, the civilians who chose to stay are helping soldiers by giving them food and heal them if the soldiers injure themselves.

We have arrived at the gigantic castle. This castle is used as the main headquarters during the war.

The servants, generals, and commanders greeted us by bowing to us.

"What is the current situation at the borders?" Alexander firmly asked the generals. One of the generals stood up and replied.

"Currently, the Fayan warriors are attacking at the in the center of the border. Ravendalian warriors are managing with no problem by keeping Fayan warriors at their border." Alexander nodded at the general's reply.

"How are the supplies? How fast do the supplies dwindling?" I asked the crowd. I didn't know which person is responsible.

"We don't have any concrete numbers, but so far we know that supplies are going slowly your majesty." one of the commanders answered.

"Then please, prepare the report." The commander nodded.

Alexander decided to hold an urgent meeting with the generals in order to discuss the following strategies. I decided to not attend the meeting since I was very tired from traveling and also it's wasn't mandatory for me to attend the meeting.

In any case, there will be a meeting in the evening.

The staff led me to the temporary room that we will be staying at. The room was luxurious that made me feel guilty staying here. It's was too luxurious in the time of war.

I decided to take a relaxing bath in order to soothe my thoughts, so I can be more focused on the evening's meeting.

After I took the bath the staff delivered a report to me.

I sat down at the double king-sized bed that is made out of the expensive black wood and started reading the report.

The report can help me analyze the consumption of the supplies predicts what supplies will be used the most, so I can pick the right time to write Nathaniel a letter so he would be able to send the supplies that we will be lacking, he would also determine which production he should focus more so not only we can support the war but also civilians who evacuated from the city that are in the risk zone.