Chapter 23 Meeting Mummy

Sonia's POV

Ody walked me out of the Castle looking Mansion and teleported us both straight back to the Disneyland Executive Suite. He used to his Powers to auto-fill the tub and added bubbles. He hugged me gently and whispered in my ear "I'm sorry they took you away. I hope he didn't hurt you. Are you ok? After your bath, is there anything I can do for you to help make you feel better?" he asked sincerely.

I leaned into his body and sighed, "I think some dinner and sleep is all I can handle for tonight. But I don't know if I want to sleep here. I don't feel safe." I shuddered.

Ody helped me undress, and step into the four-person spa bath, and my body instantly relaxed in the heat of the water. I could feel all my muscles slowly letting go after all the stress. I honestly only thought it had been ten or so minutes, but it must have been longer because the next thing you know - I was dreaming. 

It was so incredibly intense and vivid, it honestly felt as though I had been teleported. But if I pause and think about it, I can feel the hot water still encasing my body. I look around this dream-land, to see tropical beaches with crystal-clear blue water and if I looked behind me, I could both see and hear a tropical jungle. I looked down, wanting to confirm I wasn't naked - which I wasn't (thank goodness!) I was wearing a beautiful teal colored one-piece that was a halter neck and had a bright toucan print on it.

When I looked over to the water again, there was a petite woman in my way. "Uh hi?" I said.

She looked me up and down and I could have sworn I saw her chocolate eyes mist with tears. She took three tentative steps towards me and I automatically took one large one back without thinking. "Who are you?" I asked her.

"You don't remember me?" she called out softly.

I must have looked at her with a puzzled expression or cocked my head to the side like a confused puppy. I scanned her face, each crevice, every freckle, every strand of hair on her head. A flash of memory hit my brain like a flash of lightning.

**TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE**

The same face looked down at me, smiling - "Sonia, wake up! It's breakfast time beautiful!" Her arms reached out for me, and both tickled me as she picked me up like I was made of air. 

"Stop it, Mummy! Stop it!" my young voice squealed unconvincingly. She placed me down at the dining table and placed a kiss on the top of my head. 

"What do you want for brekky this morning? I'll make it while you go to the bathroom, ok?" she asked me.

"Oohhh weetbix with honey please Mummy! Haha! That rhymed!" I clapped my hands as I laughed. "I'm gonna go to the tawlet. Back in a minute." I said as I skipped out of the kitchen towards the bathroom. 

**END OF TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE**

"You're my... Mum?" I asked for clarification. The woman, whose name I still didn't know, took another two tentative steps towards me again, and this time I remained still.

"Yes, my darling child. I can't believe it took until the day of my death to locate you. I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you. Your powers were bound, in order to prevent your sperm donor from ever being able to find you... but someone broke that seal. You were with me until you were five years old, and then you just disappeared!" she said.

"What is your name?" I asked her. 

"My name is Marnie, my sweet petal," Marnie answered me with no hesitation. She was looking me over - almost as if comparing me to the five-year-old child in her memory. "You are such a beautiful woman. I wish I had gotten the chance to know you. But I am proud of who you have become."