Random sentences cuz im bored

(A/N : The picture is how Samosara looked like :3)

- "CuddlesHinaKoma

"Hey, Hinata-kun. "

"Hm? What is it?"

Hinata scooted over next to his boyfriend who's currently looking away with a shy and nervous face while twiddling his fingers (so imagine komaeda like : 👉👈)

"C-can we... You know... Cuddle?"

Komaeda spoke quietly, thinking that his request will get rejected

'Maybe I ask a little bit too much? We just dated for 2 years after all.. '

It's understandable as they perform the sinful act such as holding hands 7 months after they dated

Komaeda's thoughts were interrupted as he heard the brunette laugh

"Of course! I would love to silly! Come here!" Hinata said as he opened his arms for the cloud head.

Nagito hesitantly crawled in Hajime's arms, only to be wrapped around it.

Nagito really love this little cuddling session he had, he felt safe and protected.

'It feels.. Nice '

- "Do not fear me" Samosara x Reader

"Meet me at the Lora river. "

The mysterious voice that interrupted your sleep this morning keep circling in your head.

Lora river is a place where atmas who have water element power stay. Rumors said that they live in peace and protect this little village.
Everybody who tried to commit suicide there always wakes up in their bed the next day, unharmed.

So you go there without worry 'I don't think they will hurt me, right?'

You arrived at the Lora river, you were curious on what's waiting for you.

Suddenly, a strong force of water takes you to the bottom of the river. You thought today was the day you died, but the atmas don't plan to do that.

You feel someone caressing your cheeks, you opened your eyes while holding your breath 'It's still blurry.. '

"Why are you holding your breath honey? You don't have to. " A soft voice speak.

You were confused, but decided not to hold your breath anyways.

It feels... Normal. Like you have done this a million times before

'What's happening?'

You looked to the person who saved you. You were shocked.

It was your past time wife, Samosara

(To end this page I shall end it with.. A headcanon!)

Komaeda sometimes like to play with the bubbles while washing the dishes. Hinata thinks it's cute.