taehyung - fever

third person pov

it is normal for them to be tired during or after their world tour or concerts. they have seen how some of the members almost fainting back stage, how they felt like they didnt have enough oxygens, sore body parts, panting hard here and there after performing. but, they are happy with it as long as ARMYs enjoyed it.

after their concert in japan ended, all of them went back to the hotel that they were going to stay while they are in japan. they played some games to decide who will be their roommates. there are four rooms booked by their manager.

then it went like this; namjoon and hoseok, yoongi and seokjin, jimin with jungkook, and tae got a room for himself. tae was kinda happy that he got the room because he liked to be alone when he is tired.

they walked together to the hotel building then went straight into the elevator. the seven men stuffed themselves into the elevator right away as soon as they saw a door opened after jimin pushed the button.

they walked together to their rooms as it was in the same rows. their manager handed them their cards to namjoon for the rooms earlier. after they had reached their rooms, namjoom began to give each of them the card.

they bid good byes to each other before going in to their rooms. all of them still manage to form a smile on their face, except taehyung. he kept on a straight face and just going into his room. he is feeling a little bit tired more than usual at the moment.

he went into his room then rummages in his backpack searching for his charger then went to plug his charger and charge his phone as the battery drained out. not long after that, he starts to unpack his things then going straight into the shower to take a bath.

he waits for the shower to get into the perfect temperature. he then let the water flows on his back as he release a sigh of relief. he feels sore all over his body. the boy started to feel a little cold after being in the shower for a while. so he try to quickly finish with his shower.

taehyung wrapped a towel on his body and started to wipe himself dry. he then slipped on a black sweatpants with an oversized grey hoodie. taehyung then flopped on his bed.

his body is still achy here and there. he was about to fall asleep but his phone went off with a vibrates alerting him that he received a new message. taehyung went to grab his phone on the night stand beside his bed.

" hyung ? what are you doing ? " he take a look at the sender and he saw jungkook's name.

" i was about to go to sleep, why koo ? " taehyung replied the maknae's message knowing he can't ignore the younger.

" could you come to mine and jimin hyung's room ? we wants to play games but it is not fun without you hyung :( " jungkook replied to taehyung.

" okay, kookie. i'm coming over in a minute. " taehyung replied jungkook's message again.

" thanks, hyung! i'll wait for you at the door XD " jungkook squeals a bit kmowing taehyung would come over to his room to play games with him.

taehyung stands up from the bed a little faster than normal, immediately regretting it as he feels his head throbbing and black spots starts to enters his vision. he swayed a little but managed to sit back down on the bed. a small whimper left his mouth as he held his head in his hands.

after a few minutes, the pain subsided a little but its still there. he stands up again and went to the door slipping on his sandals before he went to the maknae and jimins room. he was greeted by an excited jungkook at the door. the younger pulled his arm into the room as he saw taehyung.