I Do

A/N: Lovies, this is the last chapter, enjoy. Also, it is my head cannon that this song was played at their wedding. So enjoy the final chapter of I'll Love You Regardless

Charles's POV

"You look great!" Ellie said, straightening out my tie.

"Thanks Ells," I said.

"You're gonna do great," she said.

"This is my greatest plan yet," I smiled.

"It sure is," she said.

"Do I look good in blue?" I asked.

"Charles Calvin. I bought you a navy blue suit for a reason. And it wasn't to make you look like shit," she said.

I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror. 

"I'm getting married to Henry," I said, my voice shaking.

"You sure are," she smiled.

I took another deep breath, "How does he look?"

"I don't know, I'll have to go check on him. But before I can do that, I need to make sure you aren't gonna have a nervous breakdown," she joked.

"Ells!" I said.

"Charles, I've been friends with you for two years. You tend to have nervous breakdowns when you don't have someone to comfort you," she said.

"You're not wrong," I sighed.

"Oh you're missing something!" she said, walking over to the table.

She picked up my headset. Ellie had to get on a step-stool to get to me.

"Shortie," I giggled.

"Shut up," she said.

Ellie placed my headset on my head.

"Now you're all set," she smiled.

I turned to my mirror, "I am. I am ready to get married."

"Now can I go check on Henry?" Ellie asked.

"Yes! Go make sure everything is alright with him!" I said, shoving her out.

"Okay. Chill out Helicopter Boy," she said.

I shut the door. I walked over to the table where I had his ring. It was simple, but beautiful, titianium ring. 

"Please like this ring," I whispered to myself.

Henry's POV

I heard a rip.

"Shit.."

Someone knocked.

"Come in!" I said, trying to fix that tear.

"Hey Hen- Holy mother of god, you ripped your dress already?!" Ellie said.

"Sorry, I tripped," I said.

"Jesus, why can't we have another person around to babysit both of you?" She asked.

"Because there's three of us," I said.

"No shit, now let me sew this up," she said, grabbing need and thread.

"Why did I not just get a suit?" I whined.

"Because you prefer dresses, and there's nothing wrong with that!" she said.

I decided on an extremely flowy dress. 

"Hen, you picked out a great dress," Ellie smiled.