I Mean...//Henry's POV

I wake up, feeling kind of loopy, probably from the meds. My head was aching badly, again probably meds. 

I heard the door open.

"Helicopter Boy is fine," I heard Ellie say.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"That was the same reaction he had," she said.

I smiled a bit.

"I can't wait for you two to get together," she said.

"Huh? I don't even know if it would work!" I said.

"I mean, love is better than the clan," she suggested.

"Ells, I can't leave what I have for family!" I explained.

"Helicopter Boy or Toppat life with unhappiness, your choice," she said.

I sighed, "What if I do leave?"

"I'll come with. Me, you, and Helicopter Boy will be roomates- actually, no. I'll live next door to you two and we'll go to therapy so we can live a stable lives."

"That was a really detailed plan," I said, with a blank expression.

"I know," she smiled.

I thought for a minute, maybe this was a good idea. But I can't leave the clan, it's my life. 

"It's just a suggestion," Ellie shrugged.

"I know, but I can't leave the clan," I said.

"FIne, have a forbidden love trope, be single forever, or be a damn fanfiction," she said, obviously sarcastic.

I laughed, "This is why we're best friends."

"Like I said, forbidden love trope is always an option, she winked.

"Oh my god-"

"You want that option, don't you!" she yelled.

"No-"

"Yes you do! You want for you and Charles to have a forbidden love story," she said.

"I never said-"

"Forbidden Love, a Toppat and Government Official fall in love," she said, in that dramatic tone.

"My gods, Ells," I laughed.

"You know you want it," she smirked, giving me the look.

"You're coming at me while I'm confined to a hopsital bed!" I complained.

"And I'm taking full advantage of it," she said.

Boy, oh boy, I'm in for it.

A/N: Holy Mother of God! WE HIT 1.1K READS!! Words cannot express how happy and thankful I am for all of you viewing, voting, commenting, following, or whatever you do to contribute to this story. I appriciate you all so much, and I hope to do more fanfictions soon. Yes, I'm going to finish this one, but be aware that there are ones being worked on behind the scenes.

Examples Include; Harry Potter, Among Us, more Henry Stickmin stuff, and whatever is requested!

As always, thank you for reading I'll Love You, Regardless.

~iiSincerely_Meii (Or you can call me Val/Valerie if you'd rather call me by a name)