Recovered

2 weeks later

Henry's POV

"I can walk fine, doc," I said.

I had been in this medbay for weeks. I still don't understand why I was held for so long. 

"Are you su-"

"Y E S!" I said, putting my foot down.

"Alright, alright. Make sure to go easy on the missions," Dr. Micheals advised.

"I'll be fine, and thank you for everything you do for the clan," I said.

"Of course, Henry," he smiled.

I walked out the door, "I've returned."

"Finally!" Ellie cheered.

"Took you long enough," Reginald said.

"Shut up," I said, sarcastically.

"Come on, there's so much to do!" Ellie smiled.

"Be gentle. I'm still crippled," I said.

"And I'm your best friend," she said.

"Oh my god," I sighed.

______________________________________________________

Charles's POV

"Well Charles, you're being discharged today," the doctor said.

"Really?" My eyes lit up. I'd finally be getting out of here!

"Yes, I've signed papers so you are able to leave."

"Alright, I'll get dressed and I'll be ready to go," I smiled.

With that, the doctor left. I couldn't believe I was finally leaving.  I put on a plain black t-shirt, a pair of jeans, and tennis shoes. I tied the black laces, thinking about what it's gonna be like when I go back. 

I turned on T.V., the media had been painting Henry as the villain. They were basing stories on blatant lies. Truth is, shots were fired at the roof; some hit me, some hit Henry. 

I got up, time to finally leave. I waved bye to all of the nurses who cared for me, and left.

It was actually kind of chilly, but eh, I'll live. No one really wanted to come get me so I was on my own. On the way home, I kind of just took all of the sights in. I never really cared to look around in the area I lived in. 

I turned around the corner near my neighborhood, and heard a commaotion. I brushed the noise off, it's probably just nothing. I kept walking, looking down at the ground before getting hit to the ground by someone running into me.

"Oh my god I'm s- Charles?" a familiar voice said.

I looked up, rubbing my head, "Henry?"