Ch. 11. Left with promise

Comenzar desde el principio

" Good morning to you too." I said with mischief in my voice  "enjoyed  your sleep?" Then took a long sip of coffee and holds the mug towards him but he ignores it and sit down on the bed and rubs his eyes.

"I just slept and you have to ruin my sleep." he grinding his teeth on frustration.

"Oh yeah! And how did you think that I ever let you sleep when you took my car and left me there".

"Hooh! It was just a car. And you are making this as I took a girl from your bed." He scoffed.

" I don't care about girls. I care about my cars. It's better be unscratched otherwise..." I left the sentence incomplete.

"I will break it into ten pieces."  He grins, showing me his teeth which I am eagerly want to be broken.

"Why?" Now it's my turn to be angry. No one is dared to toy with my cars. I love them with passion.

"Because you made fun at me and jocked at me last night. Did you forget it?" He pointed his finger on me.

Ok I got caught. That was my fault. I rubbed the back of my neck and grinned sheepishly.

"Ah , Mike! Let bygones be bygone. You know that was unintentional ."

But he didn't answer as he too busy to glared at me. And I know that he won't be calm anytime soon if I don't do anything.

"Ok, what do you want?" I sighed.

"Very simple. An apology." He immediately answered. " But it better be right now".

"You know I never apologize." I frowns but he just shrugs.

" Ok!" I stand up and go to him. "Your Highness! except my apology" and bows a little. But he just raises his brow. I left a sigh and added "please."

He grinned and nods his head "forgiveness  granted."  I rolled my eyes and muttered 'drama queen'.

"Now go and takes a bath. You stinks." I cringed in jockingly, and he fused, "I never stinks".

"Yes, you are." It's so much fun to make him irritate.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Yes"

The deed is done. He understands what he had done and tries to deny it. But I raise my finger on him and he closed his mouth shut.

"Aaaah!" He voiced a frustrated cry and accept his defeat.

"I am going to take a shower. Now leave". His frustration is clear on his voice.

I just srugged and turned towards the door. As I cover some distance towards the door, sudden noise heard and something fell on my back, very cold. I turned around and it happens again. Now it's on my face and front side. There is water dripping from my face and my dress is totally wet.

I cleanched my jaw in angrily and look at the fucker. He is standing with an empty jug whose inside liquid is now on me.

"Mike!" I loudly roared but he is already in motion. Left the jug on the bed, he runningly enter in the bathroom and lock the door soundly.

"I just showered". I showered.

"Paytime bitch!" Comes his grinning voice. I swear he is grinning with his 32 pairs of teeth on show. I just wanted to break them right now.

I try to argue but he already started the shower whose sound I can easily hear. Unless I just broke the damm door and knock some manner into his head, my shouting are in vain. So I controlled my anger and muttered "just wait and see". I left the room and come to my room to change the dress.

I wear a cargo pant and as pulled out a tea shirt my phone started to ring. Wearing the shirt I take the phone and halted. All of the mirth, enjoyment, playfulness of minutes ago are died. I blinked once, twice. He hardly calls me with his own phone. Most of the time I received calls from 'Godfather'. I cleared my throat and answers the phone.

"Hello Father!"

"We need to talk. Come home." A gruffy, rough voice answers. Normal person will cower in fear just by listening his voice. Such ruthlessness! A humorless chuckle left from my lips.

"When? I am not in Italy."

"I know. I already sent the jet". The call is ended.

That's it. No greetings, no farewells. I don't think except dealings or business meeting, he ever says something else. Except the old days. I left a sigh and left the room.

Mike's POV

After leaving the shower I come to the bed and see the jug whose water I threw on Aman's body is still here, safely on its past place. That means he is not that angry, otherwise the jug will be scattered into tiny pieces. We always did this. This bickering, playing, leg- pulling is our daily routine. It's also what keeps us at distance from the full feged monsters we are becoming . Or already become. Who knows?

There is he, standing near the pool, watching the deep blue water with atmost attention, shoulder tighten in tention. I always understands him, as he can me. We both are open books to each other. I went to him and stand beside him. He let a deep breath on knowing my acknowledgement. Something happened, and it's bad. We are just fine some minutes ago and now there is a thick layer of tention surrounding him. And I know that he is not a man who is easily cracked. But I don't ask anything him knowing that he will opens up.

"Father called". After some time he said but not acknowledging me, to the blueness.

"We are leaving", he straighten his body. "He told that he needs to talk. So be ready, we are leaving in 30 minutes. I already called the chopper." And he left answering my all unsaid questions.

' Great' I mumbled. That Ranjit Oberoi is a real monster, I am sure about that. The days! Even now a sick feeling makes a way on my mind whenever I remembers those days. The gamble we are planning is too dengerous and a small mistake will ruin both of us. But it's play worthy and path changing. We have to do this. Now it's time to visit the Copa.

Two hours later we are at Delhi international airport and waiting for our plane to land. Aman is still on his silent mode. Maybe thinking about the possibilities of the call. Suddenly he turned towards me and says

"We will coming back again here. So I left all the men. What did you say?"

"Is it necessary?" Why he left our men when we have no reason to stay there.

"I mean for what we came here is done. So why did you want to come back again? The place is practically nothing to do. We need big cities, not small towns".

"I have some work to be done here. And I hate pending works. So as soon as the meeting would done, will prepare the jet." He told me with a strong voice and a hard line is seen on his face.

"Cause I don't like my things are left behind me. What is mine, always be mine."

Ok , sorry for such late. I have some work to be done and after that a family marrige is on the way. So don't be angry 👿👿 if I become late again.

I know that I am a very lazy 😂😂 person and can hibernate for a lifetime. So don't try to strangle me though I am worthy of it😉😉. By the way Take care everyone as winter is on our doorstep . I know everyone is now buying cold creams, right? Cause I am also one of you.

So guys , enjoy the chapter and pretty please vote and comment 🤗💖💖. You know that I love you all so much.