Desperate

Mingyu went through a rollercoaster of emotions. Somedays he hated Yoon Jeonghan; Other days he desperately needed answers.

The couple of days that followed the fight were filled with anger. then it became a game. Mingyu didn't ever speak to Jeonghan at home but he made sure that when they were out and doing activities he would have Jeonghan's full attention.

Mingyu never missed an opportunity to flirt with his angel in public; And Jeonghan knew better than to ignore him. This time they were chosen along with Jun and Vernon. The first two segments were fairly easy, by the last two segments, Jeonghan had fallen back into old habits. On occasions he would place his hands on Mingyu's hips, almost hoping he could touch him like he had before. In a moment of weakness, Jeonghan bit his lips as Mingyu danced. His eyes revealed everything he had been trying to hide for last few weeks.

After filming, Mingyu rushed behind Jeonghan and pushed him into a corner. Jeonghan dreaded a moment like this, and with no Hoshi in sight to save him.

"I don't care what you say anymore," Mingyu stares intensely into Jeonghan's eyes. "I'm going to get you back," he warns and steps aside. The shorter takes his chance and runs off. If only Mingyu knew, he had never lost him but, he wasn't brave enough to say it.

September finished and Mingyu had yet to make his move. Jeonghan felt at ease, hoping that maybe Mingyu had given up and moved on. When Jeonghan's birthday finally came, Seventeen prepared themselves for a concert. The angel smiled through out the whole event, everything had gone smooth until they were given the chance to speak.

The question?, Which Two members would you take to a deserted Island. They go down the line, each member naming two and then it reaches Mingyu. Without hesitations he chooses Cheol and Jeonghan, and Jeonghan's heart skips a beat.

He wished with all his heart he could give Mingyu all the love right back. But his stubborn side took over and once he was called on to pick two, he didn't choose him. Mingyu kept on smiling through the pain and continued to do so all the way home.

Once they arrived at the dorms, he awaited for the perfect moment to get Jeonghan alone. He didn't even knock, he just barged in his room and locked the door behind him. Mingyu didn't want him to escape and runaway this time. This time Jeonghan would have to face him.

Jeonghan is sprawled out on the bed, half asleep, but conscious enough to hear the sound of the footsteps walking in and the door closing. He slightly turns his head and sees Mingyu with his hands on his hips.

"You didn't pick me," Mingyu exclaims, "What is it? I'm not your type?"

His rant continues, "You moved on? You don't love me ?"

Jeonghan attempts to interrupt and calm him down, "It's not that I swear."

He's cut off by Kim Mingyu, who has gotten louder, " Am I not good enough ? Do you know how much I love you ? I don't even care if you don't choose me, i'll choose you every single time."

By now the tears are flowing like rivers down his face, Mingyu shivers with desperation. Jeonghan's silence begins to enrage the taller male. "Did you move on? Am I not your type? Who did you replace me with? Hoshi ? S.Coups? Joshua? Minhyuk?"

Jeonghan couldn't believe his ears, how could Mingyu even suggest that. Without thinking he shoves Mingyu hard, but Mingyu grabs onto him harder and pulls him close to his body. The smell of liquor on his breath invades Jeonghan and he's reminded to be strong. Mingyu's face gets close enough to steal a kiss from Jeonghan's lips.

"I told you, I don't choose any of them, I'm not Gay," He cries. And the next words Jeonghan shouts without thinking, " You were a mistake."

Mingyu slowly let his grip go, and silently walked out of Jeonghan's dorm. This still didn't change anything for Mingyu, he didn't believe in those words.