Left & Right

Months Later

Seventeen's world tour came to a halt after the break out of COVID-19. But that didn't stop them from working hard and coming back with a new album. 'Left & Right' was growing in popularity and Seventeen was attending all the shows.

Minhyuk and Jeonghan hadn't met up in a while and being in the same room made Mingyu uneasy. It was one thing to accept being only friends, but another to see him flirt with other people.

During the interview Mingyu grew irritated at the exchange of looks coming from Jeonghan and Minhyuk. But instead of being angry, a sorrow takes over him. He rushes directly to his room and covers himself with blankets. Mingyu was determined to dispose of all his sadness and all his love for Jeonghan that day, so that he wouldn't cry for him again.

He hears the door close shut and steps inside the room. He figures Wonwoo would leave if he thought he was asleep. But instead the bed sheets are lifted and the visitor lays himself next to him. He immediately knows this isn't Wonwoo, as he recognizes Jeonghan's scent and the warmth of his body is unforgettable.

"You're crying," He sulks behind Mingyu, locating Mingyu's waistline with his dainty hands. He places a single kiss on the back of Mingyu's earlobe and breaths into the nape of his neck. "Don't do that," Mingyu threatens, not knowing what he would do if Jeonghan continues.

"Or what?, " Jeonghan provokes Mingyu to turn around. A frustrated Mingyu turns around and grabs Jeonghan by the collar of his shirt. "Or this," He growls, landing straight onto Jeonghan's mouth, kissing him harshly and bitting the others lips as he pulls away.

"Is that what you want?," Jeonghan questions timidly. Mingyu frowns, "Does it even matter ?"He ask sourly.

Jeonghan mimics the others gestures with his own pout. He now grabs onto Mingyu's collar and plants a kiss on him too. He pulls back waiting for retaliation from Mingyu, like this was a chess game.

"I want you," Jeonghan reveals proudly, without even thinking of the consequences this time. Not once had Mingyu heard someone say those words to him; Mingyu had never had a love of his own. " I don't know what this is,"Jeonghan continues unapologetically,"But I want all of it."

Mingyu pushes the hair covering Jeonghan's forehead and whispers, "I want you too, baby".

Jeonghan lays his cheek on Mingyu's chest until the up and down motions rock him to sleep. Mingyu had been waiting to be wanted by Yoon Jeonghan since he met him. He was going to take a chance on whatever it was that they had, because being with him was worth it.