Love Sick

Mingyu wakes up before Jeonghan and slips into a robe. He lifts Jeonghan's cover and slips in like he used to. Jeonghan, a light sleeper, miraculously doesn't wake up. He's been up all night replaying the scenes in his head, trying to feel a little less guilty.

Mingyu nudges Jeonghan's cheeks with his nose to wake him up. Before opening his eyes, he already knows it's Mingyu and he feels a little more relieved. If Mingyu didn't run away this morning, he either forgot about their heavy session or he didn't mind what went down. Either way, Jeonghan wouldn't mention it. And he promised himself last night he would never take advantage of Mingyu again.

"Oh, Hi," Jeonghan hides his smile under his covers. Mingyu pecks him on the cheek, " I- I'm sorry," He blushes, unsure what to do next. "No, I'm sorry," Jeonghan responds,"it'll never happen again, I promise."

While Jeonghan is hopeful his apologize got through to Mingyu, Mingyu's heart instead drops. Almost as if Jeonghan had ripped it out and thrown it from the balcony of their 10th story hotel room. "Oh," He says nonchalantly, masking his pain.

He was determined not to show his true emotions. Jeonghan could never know how much this really hurt.

Mingyu kept his distance for the most part, at times he would forget and he would return to old habits; Magnetizing towards his fair skinned love. And in those moments when Mingyu would forget, Jeonghan's hopes would revive; Only to be brought down again when Kim Mingyu remembered his words. The pain not only made him sad, it had taken a physical toll on Jeonghan's body. He would no longer eat well, you could tell how thin he had gotten from his face. Even at concerts he began getting more tired than usual.

Weeks after Seungcheol had left, Jeonghan had to retreat as well.

Instead of returning to his own dorm, Jeonghan brings a suitcase full of clothes to Seungcheol place. Cheol is already waiting for him with a coffee table full of snacks. When Jeonghan arrives he puts on a smile. He's so concerned for Cheol that he doesn't want to burden him with his own problems.

"You don't fool me Yoon Jeonghan," Seungcheol scowls jokingly; His leader intuition was always right.

Jeonghan lays himself back on the couch and stares at the ceiling. "I messed up," Jeonghan mumbles hoping not to be heard. "uh-huh, go on," Seungcheol encourages him to keep going.

"I've seen Mingyu grow up, and the last thing that I wanted to do is take advantage of him," heavy tears run down his cheeks. " We both agreed we weren't even gay, and I honestly don't know how it happened," the sobbing continues. "All I know is that I'm selfish," Jeonghan concludes and lowers his eyes to avoid seeing Seungcheol's judgement.

Cheol makes his way over to Jeonghan and takes a seat next to him. Jeonghan fears he has disappointed him. "You do realize that Mingyu is grown now right?," Cheol let's out an unexpected laugh. Jeonghan feels a little offended, as he just had a mini break down.

"You didn't take advantage of him and he's not a baby, did you ever think Mingyu might actually like you back?," Seungcheol hints with out revealing what he actually knows.

"So you don't think I'm wrong, you don't hate me?," Jeonghan gives a sigh of relief.

" I could never hate you," Seungcheol pulls Jeonghan in for a hug, " I just wanted all of you to be happy, then I can truly say I'm happy too."

Even thought S.Coups was going through a tough time, he still managed to always say the right things. Now Jeonghan just had to work on getting better so he could return to Mingyu.