Reacting To: TUTU [6ix9ine]

Me: I've got a

Me: I've got a....slightly bad idea.

Steven: *curious and nervous* And what's that?

Me: I was...ah...thinking about including Pink Diamond in this whole shindig.

Steven: *frowns* 1). Why? 2). How? 3). Why???

Me: Well, partially because I want the title of this book to be used to its full meaning and I'm curious what her perspective would be, seeing as she's heard your father's songs before.

Steven: *sighs sadly* Sam....as much as I'm about giving people second chances and helping them change, I'm not really feeling this idea. After all that she did to not just me and the Crystal Gems, Mom's not someone that I really think should be brought back. Besides, wouldn't I cease to exist if that were to happen?

Me: Not necessarily. Through my power of being this book's author, I can make anything happen that wouldn't normally happen. But, you know, I do get where you're coming from regarding your mother. I honestly do. She wasn't voted to be Villain of the Decade for nothing, after all.

Steven: I mean, a part of me wishes for the chance to talk with her and see what she was like, but I don't know if that's really what I want.

Me: *places hand on his shoulder* Tell you what, if it gets too much for you to handle, I can always erase her with the snap of my fingers. That sound good?

Steven: ....yeah, I think it does. How do you think the others will react, though?

Me: *shrugs* Depends. I'd bank on Spinel wanting her to possibly pay for leaving her in the Garden myself, but the other Diamonds....I'm not sure.

Steven: Well, there's only one way to find out, I guess.

*Nodding, I snap my fingers and Pink Diamond appears right in front of me. She doesn't notice me or Steven at first, looking around curiously as she's unsure of where she is. Then, after blinking a couple times, her gaze falls upon me*

Pink Diamond: *gasps* Oh my stars! A human!

*Pink then bends down to get a better look at me, making me feel uncomfortable as well as Steven*

Pink Diamond: *fascinated* So very interesting. Who might you be?

Me: *calmly* My real name will remain undisclosed. To many, though, I'm known as KingMythLord.

Pink Diamond: *smiles* What uniqueness! I'm-

Me: *interrupts her* Oh, we know who you are, Pink Diamond.

Pink Diamond: *tilts her head* We?

*I make the twirling motion with my pointer finger and Pink turns around, seeing Steven*

Me: Though you never got to see him, this is your son, Steven.

Steven: *lifts up his shirt, revealing his gem* Yeah, hi Mom.