Outro

*The small, square-shaped room is completely dark save for a desk lamp off in the right most corner. Said lamp sits on a rectangular desk with another similar desk placed perpendicular to it on the left wall, that desk covered with vials, chemicals, and papers. However, the room is given more light when the door opens and I enter carrying a number of different sized boxes. The room, sensing a living presence, activates the lights in the ceiling, illuminating the space. Now that I can see better, I set the boxes on top of the desk with the lamp and go back to shut the door before returning to the desk.*

Me: *talking to myself* Amazon isn't the best at shipping to my regular address, so I'm almost scared to see how their delivery service is to other worlds.

*Taking out my pocketknife, I open up each of the boxes and take their contents out very carefully, setting the smaller bits off to the side. I then set the empty boxes on the floor, out of the way, and look at the biggest component on the desk, which is a brand new computer case. This desk, just like it's counterpart, has drawers to it and I open up the one that has the screwdrivers in it. Picking what I presume to be the right one, I start taking the sides off the case and setting them off to the side. Then begins the long and delicate process of connecting together the Asus motherboard, the Nvidia graphics card, the Ryzen processor, the memory, the RBG fans, the heat sync, and the power supply. By the time I'm done, the entire computer is laying on it's side with all the essential parts working. But, when I go to plug the necessary cables in, the door opens.*

Blue Pearl: *softly* Excuse me, Sam. Do you have a moment?

Me: *pauses and turns around* I suppose there are worse times than this, so sure. What is it?

Blue Pearl: *looks at the ground* Well..you see, Steven has decided to leave Homeworld and go back to Earth.

Me: ...Ok, that's not necessarily out of the ordinary.

Blue Pearl: *continues* Spinel will be going with him.

Me: ..Pardon me for asking, but what part of this is supposed to be shocking? I mean, that's what I'm sensing from you, correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Blue Pearl: No, no, you're right. It's merely that..he said that he wasn't coming back for a long time. Years even.

Me: *raises eyebrows* Well now, that is shocking. Did he say how many years exactly?

Blue Pearl: *shakes her head* No. He just stated that he "didn't want to run away from his problems anymore and that the only way to grow as a person would be to face them head on".

Me: Hmm, I'll have to catch him before he leaves. Where is he now?

Blue Pearl: *rubs her arm with her hand* As far as I know, him and Spinel are in that room you and the Diamonds love going in to listen to your songs every now and then.

Me: *walks up to her and places a gentle hand on her shoulder* Thank you, Blue Pearl. Now, if you don't mind, could you perhaps do me a favor and not let anyone inside. The equipment I just got was worth a pretty penny, but it's also fragile.

Blue Pearl: *nods her head* I understand, MythLord. And, yes, I will ensure that it stay untouched by any and all gems. Though I don't think I could refuse my Diamond or Yellow Diamond. Or White or Pink, for that matter.

Me: I'll handle them, don't worry.

*I then walk past her and exit the room, breaking out into a spring once I'm out in the hallway. That room was part of a section of the Palace that, according to Yellow, hasn't been used in eons. I found it after wandering the halls one day and after getting lost and turned around a number of times, I was able to find my way back. By now, I have the route memorized and make the necessary turns to get back to the more well known and recognizable hallways of the Palace. I then head to the throne room, the Diamonds not present when I arrive, and immediately jump on the Warp Pad. It takes me right to our hangout spot at the top of the tower that formerly held trials. Upon arriving, I see Steven and Spinel sitting on the bean bags, facing each other, and in deep discussion. I have a fairly good idea what they're talking about, so I have no problem walking over and having them see me coming their way.*