Reacting To: Bring Me To Life [Evanescence]

Blue Diamond: Where do you think you're going?!

*I pause at the door to her chambers, turning back around to see her staring right at me with this mixed expression of fear and anger. It's the middle of the night, at least by Earth standards, and I was gonna go back home to check on my fellow writer buddies. But, evidently, I wasn't quiet enough or Blue just hadn't fallen asleep from when she brought the both of us into her chambers after dinner*

Me: I was...um...going back to Earth to see how my friends are doing. I hope that's ok.

Blue Diamond: It most certainly is not!

*Blue gets up from her bed and walks over, laying down on her stomach so that's she's facing me*

Me: C'mon, Blue. I'll come right back after I'm done, I promise.

Blue Diamond: *shouts* NO!!

*I'm scared by how loud her voice is, making my heart race*

Blue Diamond: You can't leave. I-If you leave, you'll never come back. I know it. And I can't let you go. Not again.

*Blue then bows her head, her hands and arms trembling. When she looks back up, her eyes are dark and hollow, a twisted smile on her previously pretty face*

Blue Diamond: Besides, if you go to Earth, someone might try to take you away from me. I won't let that happen. No matter who might try to come between us, human or gem, I'll kill and/or shatter all of them with no hesitation. You're mine and mine alone!

Me: *gulps* U-Uh, ok. Just please, calm down Blue.

*Blue seems to snap out of it, blinking a few times before her eyes go back to normal and that evil smile goes away*

Blue Diamond: Oh, dear stars! Please pardon me, I don't know what came over me.

Me: *a bit nervous* It's..alright. Can we just go back to bed, please?

Blue Diamond: *cheerfully* Of course!

*Blue then scoops me up in her hand and carries me with her as she walks over to her bed. As she lays down, she holds me in both hands, her eyes soon closing afterwards. Though I didn't ask permission to sleep with her, there's not much I could do at this point. Besides, after that little yandere moment there, I didn't want to potentially upset her and have that happen again. Some of her hair then falls over her face but Blue's too tired to care and just falls asleep, an actual happy smile on her face*

The Next Morning

*Yellow and White Diamond stand outside Blue's chamber room door, curious as to why she's taking so long to get up*

White Diamond: *confidently* I should use my Authority access, that'll open the door in no time.

Yellow Diamond: I agree, but what if Blue's busy with something?