Mad at Disney (Royal AU)

I descended down the stairs to the ball room. Surveying the room with each step. Then my eyes locked with a pair of dark brown ones, they looked as if they were made of the darkest of chocolates.

Once on the dance floor, I began my search for these eyes.

I probably looked like a crazed fangirl, but I had looked at every single pair of eyes in the ball room, or so I thought.

Defeated I walked up to the bar and took a seat. Ordering an old fashioned, and swirled my glass.

I sat there for what felt like ages. But then a person took the seat next to mine.

I didn't acknowledge them until they spoke.
"Come here often.", he said with a goofy grin.

I smiled to myself and turned only to be quickly stunned into silence.
The prince, the reason this bloody ball is being held. And he is sitting here grinning at me like the Cheshire cat.

At this moment my brain decided to malfunction, particularly the part of the brain that tells you 'hey, let's not say that'

"Apparently not often enough." I immediately clamped my hand around my mouth and spun away.

I hear a low chuckle and feel my chair begin to spin.

I shut my eyes, while he slowly spun my chair around. When I opened them, I saw the prince sitting there with a toothy smile.

He huffed out a short laugh and stood.
"Care to dance?"

I slowly placed my hand in his and stood. He walked us out into the middle of the floor.

He turned to face me, placing a hand upon my waist, he pulled me closer, and gracefully began to sway us.

We spun around the room, gaining the attention of quite a few bystanders.

We were in our own world, twirling, swaying, and giggling.
The song finally came to an end. He and I stood there, gazing into each other's eyes. He let go of my waist and began walking me to the stairs.

Once we made it down a quiet corridor, I stopped him.
"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise, don't worry."

Against my better judgment, I continue to let him guide me to our mysterious destination.

He turned a corner and paused in front of a old, wooden door with an iron handle.
"Go on open it."

Glancing at him, I slowly turned the handle, pushing the door open.
There was an old metal ladder, leading to a loft. He placed his hands on my sides and I started climbing.

Once at the top, I saw two glass panels. And through them, the black night sky could be seen. Stars twinkled and danced upon the black canvas. I stared with my mouth agape in awe.

The prince reached over and closed my mouth.
"You'll catch flies, if you keep that up."

"Thank you... prin-"

"Just call me Sam."

"Well, thank you Sam, its a lovely view."

"It sure is." He stated, but he wasn't looking out the window, he was looking at me.

"I'm y/n, by the way." He smiled

He grabbed a blanket and pillow that had been placed in the corner of the loft. He spread the blanket out and propped himself up with a pillow.
"Want to join me?"

I slid next to him and leaned back. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

We sat there for hours. I began to get tired and leaned into Sam more. He smiled and pulled me closer, where my head rested on his shoulder.
He ran his fingers through my hair.
"Darling. "

I softy giggled and looked up at him.
"Yes, my prince" I said with a goofy grin.

"How about we do this more often? And you become mine."

"Hmmmm, sounds good." I say with a laugh.

He smiles and sits up. I follow suit. He cups my cheek, gazing into my eyes. He leans in, closing his eyes.

Our lips meet, the kiss is sweet and passionate. I nip at his lip, earning a playful growl. The kiss becomes quicker and more heated.
His tongue traces my lips, I give in. He explores every inch of my mouth, as he lowers us to the floor.

We separate to catch our breath. He is laying above me. He lowers himself, and begins placing kisses along my neck. He trails a line of kisses from my collarbone to my ear, stopping to bite at my earlobe.

"You are absolutely stunning."
He then captures my lips in another heated kiss.

When we separate this time he rolls us over, with me lying on his chest. "So, what's running through that pretty little head of yours?"

"Disney is full of lies." This earns me a snort.
"What?!"

"There are no talking mice, I haven't lost a glass slipper, and there's not a carriage outside slowly turning back into a pumpkin."

"How many drinks did you have?" He asks with an amused smirk.

"I've only had one, and you know what I'm talking about Prince Charming."

With an arrogant look he says, "So, you think I'm charming.".

Playfully, I slap his chest.
"Whatever."

He places a kiss onto my head. I sigh and snuggle closer.

My mind begins to fade and my breathing evens out. He soon follows suit.

And there we lay, fast asleep in front of the window, limbs intangled.