forty-five || I play rough

Start from the beginning

    I let a moan escape my lips as Harry took control over me, smirking down at me and tightening the grip around my throat.

  "You sure you can handle it as rough as I like it, baby?" He taunted, looking me up and down.

   His words set off a fire inside me and I reached forward and grabbed him by the belt loops, jerking his body into mine.

   "Try me."

 He let out a groan and reached his free hand up to grip my hair, jerking it so that my neck was exposed, before pressing his lips to the delicate skin there and beginning to harshly suck on it.

   I gasped at the feeling when he lightly bit at the skin, the slight pain causing the most euphoric pleasure

   "Fuck, Tate. There are so many things I want to do to you right now. You're so fucking sexy baby," he mumbled against my neck, before pulling back to look at me, a devilish glint in his eye.

   "Never would have guessed you were a freak like me though."

    I needed to touch him, I needed him to touch me. I needed to do something, and so I opened my mouth, my voice full of lust and desperation as I spoke.

  "Bedroom. Now. 

 "Yes ma'am," he smirked, letting go of my throat to wrap his arms under my knees and scoop me into his arms, immediately reconnecting our lips and carrying me back into the bedroom.

  Harry was a perfect gentleman to me at any normal point in the day, but I was more than happy with the dominant and intoxicating aura he took on when our clothes started coming off. 

   He threw me down onto the bed and crawled on top of me, reaching for the bottom of my shirt and tugging it up and over my body, pausing for a second when he saw the bandages wrapped around my shoulder.

    "I don't want to hurt it," he whispered, trailing his fingers across the bandages. 

  I shook my head at him. "It doesn't hurt, I promise. If it did, I would tell you," I assured him. 

     He still faltered for a moment though, and I let out a sigh, pushing myself up so and causing him to edge back onto his knees.

   I grabbed his collar and flipped him over so that I was on top now and leaned forward, my long and wavy hair creating a curtain around us.

   "You're the absolute sweetest, Harry. But right now, I don't want sweet," I muttered out, before copying his earlier actions and tugging his shirt over his head, tossing it to the side. 

     Harry caught his bottom lip in between his teeth, looking me up and down in amazement.

  I leaned back down and began kissing him again, hearing him let out a groan as I began to grind my hips against his.

    I smiled against his lips, wanting to hear the beautiful sound again, and grinding against him even harder.

     "Fuck, Tate. Stop that," he hissed, and I pulled away from him, a smirk on my lips.

  "Make me."

  And with that, Harry flipped us over so that he was on top again, quickly tugging off my shorts and my underwear, then placing one hand under my back, causing me to arch it up, giving him the perfect opportunity to reach his other hand up to unclip my bra. He threw them to the ground, adding them to the growing pile of clothes on the floor.

      I went to undo his belt but was cut off by his hand tightly gripping my throat and pushing me back down against the bed.

    "I'm not done with you yet," he whispered in a warning tone, and I swear his words alone were making me dripping wet.