I wore a smug expression as I went upstairs into Harry's room. I walked into the bathroom and pulled out my toothbrush and toothpaste. 

    I couldn't stop thinking about Harry though, his hands, his lips, his voice, his everything was making me hot and bothered beyond compare.

   I suppose maybe we deserved a little break after everything we had been through. Time to just let go of our worries and grab onto each other instead. 

  Harry was definitely my most exciting relationship. In so many ways. But he was also the most enjoyable in terms of sexual things. I had a good time with my past boyfriends, but nothing compared to Harry.

    Compared to Harry, they were all very vanilla when it came to intimate things, and it wasn't until I met Harry, that I realized I didn't quite have a taste for vanilla.

    Harry made me realize that I liked it rough.

   Yes, sweet and tender moments were amazing, but what really made me come alive in the bedroom was when things got heated.

    I wasn't ready to have sex with him yet, but I could make a pretty extensive list of things I'd like to do to him, and have him do to me.

   But part of me knew that what I had seen so far of Harry sexual wise, was merely the tip of the iceberg. I knew that he was holding so much back from me, probably in fear of freaking me out or being too rough. And part of me just wanted to tell him not to hold back anymore...

    "So, did you really think I was gonna let that little thing you did downstairs slide?" He suddenly hummed from behind me, leaned against the doorframe of the bathroom.

   I set my toothbrush down and turned around to face him, and before I knew it, I was telling him exactly what was on my mind.

  "You don't have to hold back anymore," I suddenly blurted out.

  Harry scrunched his face up in confusion.

 "What do you mean?" he asked.

  I felt my cheeks grow hot, but I was able to ignore the shyness I felt, which was another thing I loved about myself since I met Harry. I was becoming bold, and sexy, and sure of myself, things that I already thought that I was, but I learned that I could become so much more since I met him.

   "With sexual things. I'm not saying let's have sex right now, but I know part of you is holding back with other things because you think you're going to freak me out or hurt me, but I'm telling you, you don't have to anymore," I explained. 

  Harry's eyes grew wide at my words, and it was his turn to look flustered for a minute before he was able to speak, stepping into the bathroom a little more so that he was leaning against the wall behind me. 

  "I don't know, Tate. I'm used to just having hookups and one night stands, with women who I know don't mind how rough I get, but with you, it's different. I don't want to scare you off or hurt you. You mean too much to me to do that, and besides, I don't even know what you like in the bedroom-"

   I cut him off by walking over to where he stood and shoving his body further against the wall, placing my hand onto the back of his neck and pulling myself up so that my lips were barely touching his.

  "I like it rough." 

  That was all it took for Harry to slam his lips against mine, reaching up and fulfilling the daydreams I had been having in the kitchen by wrapping one of his large ring covered hands around my throat and flipping us around, pushing me by my neck against the wall. 

witness || h.s.||   ON HOLD जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें