"Are you sure?" She asked, "I feel bad that you're having to do all of this."

"Hey," he smiled, laying a hand over the side of her face and pulling her into a short kiss, "You know I wouldn't if I didn't want to."

"Brie! JJ!" They heard John B call from the house, making them jump apart awkwardly. "How's it looking?"

Brie scrambled to her feet, looking at the gold. She touched it gingerly, finding that it was now completely cooled. Flipping the tin upside down, she bashed the back with the hammer, making the large gold disk fall out onto the grass.

She picked it up. Damn, it was heavy. Grinning widely, she held it up in victory.

"Let's go pawn this bitch!"

They all piled into the van, taking it in turns to get a hold of the gold. When they got to the pawn shop, Brie began to doubt their plan. How the hell were they going to not arouse suspicion when trying to get cash for a hefty lump of gold?

"Hell of a job melting it down, Dr Frankenstein," JJ muttered, stepping out of the van.

Brie rolled her eyes. "Like you could do any better."

"I could, actually," JJ argued, "I took a welding class."

Brie narrowed her eyes at him as Kiara scoffed.

"When?" Kiara demanded.

"Chill, okay?" John B snapped.

"Easy for you to say," JJ said, holding the gold up in his hand, "You're not the one who has to pawn this piece of shit off. How did I get this job anyway?"

"Because you're a pathological liar," Brie sneered, mocking him, "And I'd happily take the job. I think we all know I have...let's say a persuasive skillset."

"I doubt that old lady in there is going to be quite so taken with your flirting as some of your other victims," JJ said, "Just stand back and watch me do what I do best, okay?"

"What? You mean lie?" Brie teased, pulling the door open for him.

"Shut up," he said, making a face at her as he entered the shop.

Brie followed him in, immediately eyeing all the shelves of pawned goods. Her, Kiara and Sarah began pretending to look at a case full of pawned jewellery whilst Pope and John B checked out some old cameras.

"Afternoon, ma'am," JJ said as he walked over to the counter.

"Afternoon," the woman mumbled, suspiciously.

"I see you buy gold," JJ continued.

"That's what the sign says, dont it?"

"Well, I sure hope you buy a lot of it," JJ said  setting his bag down on the desk, "Because I'm about to blow your mind."

The old woman raised her eyebrows in a challenging way.

"Well, I ain't got much mind left to blow," she said, making Brie sputter out a laugh which she had to cover up with a cough.

Brie heard the sound of JJ dropping the gold down on the glass.

"How 'bout dem gold apples?" JJ said.

Kiara and Sarah both frowned in confusion, holding back laughs. Brie cringed, mouthing a what? to them with a questioning look.

"That ain't real," the lady chuckled in disbelief.

"Oh, that ain't real?" JJ said, "Feel how heavy that is. Go on, get some light on that."

"Its just spray-painted," she said, still not believing him. "Just you wait for the acid test."