{1}

JJ wasn't surprised when their day started out with a heated argument with a couple of Kooks. He threw his surfboard down onto the sand, ignoring the shouts from his friends to leave it, and marched over to Rafe and Topper, blood boiling in his veins.

Kooks had always pissed JJ off. They think that they're so much better than the Pogues just because mommy and daddy can afford to give them whatever they want. JJ was sick of it.

"Did you say something, princess?" JJ called out to Rafe, who was smirking at him tauntinly.

JJ tensed, fists clenched by his side. He wanted to punch that smirk right off his stupid face. It took everything in him not to dive forwards and smash his fist into his teeth.

"Why dont you dirty little Pogues run back to your side of the island?" He sneered, "This beach is our's."

"Oh, this is your beach?" JJ laughed, mockingly, "I should have figured when I smelled shit."

Rafe scowled at him as Topper stepped forward. JJ tensed in anticipation, fully welcoming of any attempt of a fight from two stuck-up Kooks.

"Don't start something you can't finish," Topper warned.

"You hear that a lot from Sarah in bed?" JJ smirked. John B, Pope and Kiara suddenly appeared at his side.

Topper's face turned nearly scarlet, fists balling at his sides. "That's it."

"Oh, yeah?" JJ taunted, beckoning him forwards. "Come on then, princess. Give it a shot."

"JJ, dont," Kiara snapped, "Let's just go."

Pope nodded in agreement, looking at JJ pleadingly. But JJ didn't want to give in that easily. Pogues don't let Kooks walk all over them like they're nothing.

"Look, man," John B tried to reason with him, "I hate them just as much as you do, but we dont need another fight right now. Especially when those little shits can go crying to daddy and get the cops involved."

"You think I give a shit about the cops?" JJ asked, eyeing the two Kooks with distaste, "Those bastards deserve what's coming to them."

The grin plastered on their faces only made JJ even more mad. What the fuck were they so pleased about? The fact that they were about to get their asses handed to them?

"Dirty fucking Pogues!" Rafe shouted as he and Topper turned to walk away, both of them snickering like school girls.

An unwilling growl emitted from the back of JJ's throat, clenching his jaw tightly as his hands balled harder into fists.

"JJ, leave it," Kiara told him sternly. "We don't need this shit."

Kiara often hid it, but JJ knew that she could get just as angry as him. She just hated the way that John B would try and keep her way from any fights that broke out, treating her like some sort of child. If given the chance, JJ reckoned that Kiara could probably deck all of them in a second.

"Running back to daddy?" JJ called out to the pair of Kooks. "Yeah, that's real fucking big of you."

Topper muttered something, still trying to leave, but Rafe started back towards the beach. Rafe scowled angrily, clenching his fists by his sides.

"You wanna go, tough guy?" Rafe sneered.

JJ couldn't help a mischievous smile from spreading across his face as both of them turned to face him.

"Oh, yeah," JJ taunted, "Let's go."

Rafe got right up close and squared up to JJ, so close that JJ could even smell his stupid rich kid cologne. He could hear Pope begging him to back down, but there was no way that was going to happen now.