"Okay fine, you fell off the car seat while I was trying to get you out of it."

"You arse!"

"I was helping you out it was an accident! Plus I gave you an ice pack." She pointed to the pack on the table.

"Couldn't you be careful?"

"I was careful."

"Really?" She said sarcastically.

"Really."

Alessia rolled her eyes and gave up on the argument, her face was already bruised and keep arguing all morning with Paris wouldn't make the bump magically go away.

"Whatever I have to go to work." Alessia got up from the table and put the dishes on the dishwasher before heading for the door.

"Wait up I'm coming with you," Paris said as she caught up with her.

"My gran won't like that," she pointed out as Paris locked her door.

"One day I'll make that woman love me."

Alessia quirked a brow. "Didn't know you fancied older women."

Paris rolled her eyes at her the baker girl's bad joke as they got inside her car.

"Totally, you may have to call me grandma one of these days." She now messed with her.

"That's pure boggin you cunt." Alessia muttered giving her friend a look of disgust which made Paris laugh.

"Don't get mad you started it." Knowing she was not really mad at her.

"Just drive Paris I'm already late."

She did as told and started the car and so they were on the way to the bakery. "I just want your family to like me," she confessed as they rode.

"They like you- well Sean does at least."

"Your cousin just wants to get in my pants." She said matter-of-fact.

"Aye, the bampot really thinks he has a chance with you. Thats probably why he accepted on covering for me when ya asked him."

"Well that's not happening, like, ever. Don't get me wrong he's a nice guy and cute but I'm not really interested in him or dating." Paris replied while keeping her eyes on the road.

"Noted, you should tell him that."

"I will only if he makes a move."

They made conversation until they finally arrived at the small bakery. Alessia had showered and borrowed some of her clothes which was one of the reasons they were late besides waking up late.

"Just be gentle with him, he's like my brother."

"You can count on it." Paris assured her friend but it was also more like a promise. She would never want to hurt Alessia or in this case someone she loves.

They entered the bakery that was rather full - more than it usually is but is probably cause of the hour. The mornings and late afternoons are the busiest of times for them. The bakery being also a coffee shop made things busier for the employees.

"Alessia finally get yer arse here already!" Sean yelled while he brought out pastries from the kitchen.

Alessia hurried up to the counter where she grabbed an apron and got right in to work by going to attend to the coffee machine. At some point she offered to help them out but Alessia waved her off saying they had it under control. So she decided to buy a coffee and be on her phone, but after a while she had drank the coffee and scrolling through her phone turned boring.

"Why is such a bonnie lass like you always on her own?" She heard the familiar voice of the stranger that kept wandering on her mind.

She looked up to find the beauty of butterscotch hair and slight tan skin looking back at her with crooked smile and eyes full of amusement.

Who would have thought they would meet again and so soon? Well this is a small town after all so is shouldn't be such a shook as it is.

"What are the odds?" Paris said playfully while the other girl made herself comfortable by taking a seat in front of her on the table.

"They are very good this is a quite small town."

"I've noticed, so stranger can I finally put a name to your face? Referring you as stranger is not really cutting it anymore."

A smirk formed on the other girl's mouth and as she was about to respond to Paris she was outspoken by someone else.

"Cassidy?" She heard the astonished voice of her friend say for behind her. So Paris turned to look at her and she had a shocked look on her imitating her tone of voice. Then turned back to the other girl who's apparent name is 'Cassidy' but unlike Alessia she had a mischievous face.

"Dear sister!"

-