Cuddles Make It Better (Avalance)

After a long, bad day, all Ava wants is her girlfriend's cuddles to make it better.

Sara enters her and her girlfriend's room on the Waverider to find her girlfriend of almost a year sitting on the bed, her face solum and tired.

"Bad day, babe?" Sara asks, kicking off her combat boots.

Ava nods, refusing to meet Sara's worried gaze.

"How can I make it better?" Sara says, crossing the room to gently cup Ava's face in her hands, forcing Ava to meet her eyes.

"Will you cuddle with me?" Ava asks timidly.

"Of course, honey. How about we change into our pajamas and I'll cuddle it better?" Sara replies, placing a soft kiss on Ava's forehead.

"Okay," Ava agrees, a small smile spreading across her face.

Sara fetches them both a pair of pajamas and sits beside Ava on the bed so she can help her exhausted girlfriend change.

She reaches for Ava's white button down blouse, unbuttoning it before removing it, placing a soft kiss on Ava's lips as she does so. Ava reaches behind her and unclasps her bra, reaching for the oversized t-shirt in Sara's hands and slipping it over her own head.

The taller woman then reaches for the hem of Sara's shirt and slips it off her as well as her bra. Sara pulls a sleep shirt over her head. The pair continues to undress each other and soon they are changed into their pajamas.

Ava lets out a yawn, making Sara smile at her adorable girlfriend. Sara lays down and opens her arms for Ava. Wordlessly, Ava falls into them, snuggling into Sara's chest.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Sara asks softly, stroking Ava's blonde locks out of her face.

"There's nothing to talk about. I just had a really crappy day," Ava murmurs.

"Okay, baby. I'm here now to make it better with some cuddles," Sara soothes, placing a kiss on Ava's head. Ava lets out a yawn, her eyelids drooping shut.

"Sleep, Aves. I've got you," Sara whispers. Ava nod and soon, she is fast asleep in her lover's arms. Sara falls asleep as well, Ava wrapped up in her arms.