Moving in Day

Hünkar: Are you sure you don't mind me moving out Demir?
Demir: No Anne I don't mind I know for a fact you will be happy and taken care of at Fekeli's. Anne lutfen don't worry about anything everything is being taken care of.

He hugged his mother and watched her say goodbye to the staff then got into her car drove off

Outside Fekeli's house

Fekeli: Nazirye tell everybody to hurry help with Hünkar's bags and put them in the room opposite mine please.
Nazirye: Evet efendim

She walks off Just as Hünkar's car pulls up

Fekeli: Ah Hünkar Yaman, I've been waiting for you. Mergaba, hos geldiniz.

She got out and hugged him then started unloading her bags from the car

Hünkar: Raci will you stay please and help?
Raci: Evet hanimam

He helped take her bags and so did the rest of Fekeli's staff

Hünkar: What about Yilmaz have you spoken to him yet? Are you sure this is a good idea me moving in we're not even married yet, what will people say!
Fekeli: I love the idea of you moving in and we will be married in 3 days and besides you will be in the room opposite me. But I haven't spoken to Yilmaz yet but he isn't due home for months it will be fine.
Hünkar: Tamam if your sure I don't want to cause trouble.

He looks deep into her eyes and caresses her face gently

Fekeli: Of course I'm sure. Now enough of this and come inside.

The Day of the Wedding

Demir and Zuleyha along with Adnan and Leyla got out of the car and walked towards Fekeli's house up the steps and knocked on the door

Nazirye: Günaydin Demir bey, Zuleyha hanimum
Demir: Tesekkürler Günaydin Nazirye may we come in?
Nazirye: Elbette içeri gel

They walk in to the living room and find Fekeli getting ready

Demir: Merhaba, nasilsin Fekeli? Are you ready to spend the rest of your life with my mother?
Fekeli: I'm great today is the day I marry the love of my life. Today is the day I marry the woman who stole my heart over 40 years ago, I've been looking forward to this day all my life. Of course I'm ready.

They both smiled at each other while Zuleyha walked towards Hünkar's room and knocked on the door

Adnan: Babaanne!
Hünkar: Ay benim canim gel, gel ortur now how's my boy today? Oh don't you look handsome. And look at Leyla she looks so pretty in her pink dress.
Zuleyha: Ah Anne you look beautiful, I have ever seen you look so pretty before Anne.

Zuleyha said as she sat Leyla down in the crib to sleep while Hünkar fixed her hair and put make up on

Zuleyha: Anne let me do that for you. You did it for me when I got married it's my turn now, would you like it all up or all down or half and half Anne?

She looked at her and shrugged

Zuleyha: I think half up half down!
Hünkar: Tamam kizim. I would like to talk to you before the ceremony if that's ok?
Zuleyha: We can talk now I call Gülten to take the children Anne 2 minutes. Gülten, Gülten can you take the children.
Gülten: Tamam hanimim

Gülten took the children away and Zuleyha returned to fixing Hünkar's hair

Hünkar: I would like to apologise for everything that I have done to you Zuleyha I truly mean it, I feel terrible for all the bad things I did to you I never should have done them. I always knew how you felt about Demir I just didn't want him living a life with his love like I had to. I really am sorry and you will always be my kizim if I can still call you that? Can you ever forgive me?

Zuleyha stopped what she was doing and turned to her and sat down beside her

Zuleyha: Anne I already forgave you the first time you apologised, what's brought this on?
Hünkar: Its because I'm finally getting my happy ending which I don't deserve knowing the fact that you are unhappy. How can I be happy knowing I've made you miserable how's that fair?
Zuleyha: Tamam Anne just calm down I'm happy I have my children and maybe one day I will get my happy ending too. Until then I'm fine the way I am! Now we have a wedding to got to let's finish putting your make on then we have to go tamam.

They both hold each other's hands and hug it out after they get up and leave

Demir: Ah Anne çok güzel, çok güzel nasilsin?
Hünkar: Tesekkürler cabin iyiyim just nervous I feel like something is going to go wrong. Annem nerde?
Zuleyha: Tamam Anne she's sitting with Fadik and Gülten sakin ol she's safe and ok.

Zuleyha kisses her cheek and goes to join Hamine and the children outside meanwhile Demir is staring at his mother

Demir: Are you happy Anne? Are you ready to marry the love of your life finally?
Hünkar: Evet I'm totally happy I've been hoping this day would happen for the last 49 years and now it's finally happening. I'm ready to spend the rest of my days in love.

Demir kisses her hands then her cheeks and escorts outside down the path towards Fekeli who is waiting for her with tears in his eyes