chapter 5 : the boy with blue hair

I HOPE YOUR ENJOING THE BOOK AND PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!!!

-------------------------------------
-EDITED-

Chapter 5

(Flashback)

"Ayame, I'm scared." Mikes trembles to her sister.

"It's gonna be alright. We're gonna be alright." Ayana assures Mika and Luna.

The snow poured down on them as they stood I front of their house, but something was blocking their path. Still to this day, they don't know what it was.

The thing looked down on the two girls with a hungry look on its face. It craved their blood. Wanting to taste every last drop. He then smiled and showed his two front fangs with a hiss. Mika squealed and fell to the ground, but her sister Ayame stood up strong, protecting her sisters. Though at this time she was only ten.

"Get away from us!! Leave us alone!!" Ayame yelled at the beast.

The thing threw it's hand at Ayame's face and she covered it with her arm. His scratch left a deep cut on her arm.
She winces at the contact.

"Ayame!" A voice yells.

"Haruki!" The sisters yelled together at the voice.

Haruki came running over to the girls. His fangs out and open. He the pulled out a stake knife and lunges for the creature. The Knife slipped into the vampires heart and he fell to his knees. Haruki then grabbed Ayame's hand and the sisters followed as he pulled them into the house. They were all out of breath.

"What, what was that?" Luna trembled.

"That, was a Level-E vampire." Haruki explains.

Haruki explained to the girls about all the stages of when a human gets bitten by a vampire. The girls already new that Haruki was a vampire, but a pure blood. Sadly, some reason they forgot all about him, until today, they meet again. Except, there's one more person that the can't quiet get why they remember.

"Knock, knock." the door creaked open.

"Haruki, I saw a Level-E outside dead. What happened?" A dark voice says.

"Kaname! Sorry I got lost and bumbed I to these girls again." Haruki smiled to his cousin.

"Well, I just had to encounter one and save a girl too, and this one was bad." he sighs. "things just keep getting worse."

"Kaname!" Mika jumped. She squeezed his tall body with all her might. He then patted her head.

"It was sooo scary!"

"It was huh? But I bet your were brave" he smiles.

"Not really, kinda, but Ayame stood up for all of us right Luna." Luna nodded.
He giggled.

"Nice going Ayame." Kaname smiled warmly. "Being a big girl and all."

Ayame did a little curtsy.

"Alright time to get some rest." Kaname orders.

The girls agree and go up
To their room and sleep the night away, but when they wake up the next morning, they have no sense of what happened the night before.

(After the girls went to sleep)

"You did what?!?" Kaname yelled at his cousin. "why did you tell them you were a vampire, well it couldn't be helped, but still?"

Haruki frowns.

"I'm sorry Kaname. I just thought they needed some family so I told them."

Kaname sighs and hugs Haruki.

"It's fine, I'll just have to have some one erase their memories before sunrise." Haruki nods in agreement.

"Now, come on Haruki, it's time for more business. lets get back to base."

Kaname starts to leave, but soon Haruki catches up. They walk together all the way back to their home.

"Well meet them again soon."

"Are you sure?" Haruki asks.

"I'm positive."

°•○○•°