chapter one - The seporation

- EDITED -

chapter 1

"AYAME!" Mika yelled from upstairs. "Can you come here please?"

Ayame groaned with a smile on her face and went upstairs to aid her sister. Sense we all lived alone, I was like the mother to them both.

Mika and their sister, Luna, were typing on their laptop and searching for the new show. The sisters all agreed on, when they had time off on a weekend, they would all watch Vampire Knight together. Now they finally have enough time to get through the first season.

Ayame just reached the top of the stairs, and stared at Luna and Mika through the opened bedroom door.

"You needed something?" Ayame said as she leaned against the railing of the stairs.

"Come here Aya!" Mika whined with her hands making a 'come' motion.

Ayame laughed as she entered the girls bedroom. Luna gave her the computer that was resting on her lap.

"What is this?" She asked. The laptop's screen had a weird pop up, and it was talking about some anime watching website called, 'reallifeanime.com'.

"It's an ad that just showed up, and I think it looks legit." Mika explains. "I was just wondering if you wanted to use that site too." Ayame giggles at the cheesy name.

"Well yeah, sure, let's check it out." Ayame suggests, but once she pressed the link, everthing went black.

●●●

°○○°

Mika's POV

"Ugh." I whine as I roll over. "Turn off the light. I want to sleep." But as I sit up, I notice I'm surrounded by trees, and sitting on a pile of leaves. I take a moment to fully take in my surroundings.

"Where, am I?" I ask myself. Then I look around at where I sit. I notice an old, elegant looking building with a balcony on the second floor. The old building looked like it was built out of silver like stone. It was beautiful. There were windows lined up across the side of it with a dark classrooms inside.

Then I notices two boys, who I presume go to were ever I am. I stare at the two of them

The boy on the left has beautiful eyes with brown hair, who suprisingly looks familiar. And then the boy on the right looks completely lost like I do. His hand travels through his blue, uncombed hair.

Suddenly the on the right pounces on the other, but as I look closely I notice something. Their canine teeth have extended letting them look like teenage vampires.

I start to stand up with my mind going in circles. "What, am I witnessing? Am I even supposed too?" I worry myself. Then I'm snapped out of my confusion. I just decided to let it go. No one can really trust my eye sight anyways.

"Hey! What are you doing here? Why aren't you in class?" A girls voice asks from behind me, and I turn around. I noticed she had brown, medium hair with orange-ish eyes.

"Who are you, are you new? I've haven't seen you around here?" The girl wonders, and I respond.

"I'm Mika, Mika Ueda." I introduce myself.

"I'm Yuki Cross. Nice to meet you." She responds with a smile.

"Follow me, I'll take you to the headmaster to get all this sorted out." She informs me, and I sigh with a relief. But I'm still worried about my sisters where abouts.

And, where I am too.

°○○°

Luna's POV