Chapter 7 : the past is in the present

-EDITED-

Chapter 7

Ayame's POV

"You can't keep this hidden from Ayame any longer." Luna says to Haruki leaving me confused.

What are they talking about?

Has Haruki been keeping a secret from me?

If so, then what?

"Okay! Okay Luna, I'll tell her." he gives in.

"But only after we get things worked out."

"With what, who?!" My sister pushes for more.

He then turns his head over to face Kaname.

"Bring him out please." Haruki orders Kaname.

Mika runs over to him and pulls on his arm.

"Can I come too? I haven't seen you in forever!!" Mika whines at us while gripping Kaname's arm tight.

I nod.

"Wait, so your telling me he's here?!" Luna shouts.

"Who?!" I then bark at the two. The room then goes quiet.

"Takeo." Haruki says with his eyes fixed on the floor as he speaks.

All the memories of him and me come flowing into my mind.

"H-how." I ask them both.

Luna crosses her arms and faces Haruki as he yells at Luna some more as I stand there speechless.

•••

Mika's POV.

I'm so nervous right now, and I don't know why. I haven't seen Kaname sense forever, and now he's guiding me to where this guy is.

Down stairs, when every one was yelling, I didn't really pay attention. Must have been the blonde in me.

"It's all right. There's no need for you to so be scared when I'm here to protect you." Kaname says, noticing my shaking.

My heart then beats loud, too loud.

What's wrong with me? I can't be that scared. Especially sense I have no idea who were even looking for.

Maybe im...

No. I can't be that's just...

"Here we are." Kaname interrupts my thoughts.

He then opens the door to a cell like room. The room is filled with darkness, but only one window in the room lights it up. I then notice a dark figure standing in front of the window. On instinct, I hide myself behind Kaname, and he laughs a little.

"Takeo." he says firmly. "it's time for you to help us with something.

The figure then turns around, and two Bright purple eyes shine grater then the light coming out of the small window. my eyes go wide at the sight I front of me.

•••

Aidou's POV

Something is wrong.

Very wrong.

And it has something to do with that guy upstairs.

The only thing on my mind though, is Luna. Her eyes glow with rage for the boy In front of her. She looks so fierce, though she's always shy.

Then her sister.

She's just standing there with a confused, horrified look on her face as they wait for Kaname and the other girl to return.

Who is this guy with the blue hair called Haruki?

Who is the purple eyed guy up stairs?

I stand up from where I sit, with all eyes on me, as Luna gets more and more mad at Haruki.

"What have you done Haruki!" Luna screeches an raises her hand.

A dry slap sound echoes through out the building.

With tears in her eyes she falls to her knees realizing that she just hit me.

"Aidou, I'm so sorry I didn't mean-" she tries to say but I cut her off.

I slide down to the floor with her, and wrap my arms around her back as she weeps into my shoulder.

I don't know why I'm doing any of this, and I might never know.

But this girl is in pain, and for some reason, that makes me hurt too.

Because for some reason,

That Level-E upstairs,

Is the one they're probably talking about.

The one named Takeo.

______________
HEY YOU GUYS! IM GONNA TRY TO UPDATE MORE THIS WEEK SO PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS LET ME KNOW!! AND I HOPE UOUR ENJOYING THE BOOK SO FAR, IF NOT IT GETS MORE BETTER LATER ON. BYE AN HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!