chapter 15 - preperation prt 1

Thank you so much for all your support!

______________

-EDITED-

Morning of the party
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3rd person)

The night class students help set up decorations in the school gym.

Balloons swarm the ceiling. Streamers dance from the walls. Music, quietly plays from the large two speakers on each side of the DJ booth.

"Ugh, why did they have to, *Yawn*, wake us up so early?" Aidou complains.

"Because, the party in the afternoon, so we have to set up early." Haruki explains.

"Well, they should have made the day class do it. I need my beauty sleep." Aidou complains once again.

Haruki has been disturbed ever sense wensday, when the Ueda sisters found out about mika, and a little bit of his plan. He's still not sure how he's going to pull it off, but Grey and Eisuke should help out a little. Maybe he'll give 'em a raise for exchange.

Haruki then slips out of the DJ booth, and walks over to the guys (cause the girl is In the corner looking totally uninterested in the dance).

"I got the music set up." Haruki says while pointing to the back.

Suddenly, they hear a big slam come from the entrance.

Standing in front of them, is Ayame.

Her face lifeless and cold as it stares deep into Haruki's soul.

"She knows." Keeps repeating in his mind.

"But don't let the others know."

"H-hey, Ayame. Can we talk, really quickly?" He tries to say, but her glare gives him the creeps.

"No." Is all she says, and walks past him to the night class.

"Ayame? Is everything alright?" Takuma worries.

She nods silently.

Ayame has been worried sick about her sister, and is starting to hate Haruki more and more.
She also worries about Luna too. She's been so depressed it makes her depressed too. All she knows is that it's his falt, not theirs.

"I'm here to help. Is there anything I can do?" She asks.

The boys stare at her.

"Ayame, where are your sisters?" Aidou wonders.

"I wish I knew. I'm wondering the same thing." She thinks to herself.

And poor Aidou. He thinks about Luna almost all the time. He wonders what could be more important then their date? Wich was going to be their last.

Chaos stuck the heart of the characters and the outsiders. No one knew the true effect inflicted on these people. Haruki thought he knew all of it, but he didn't even know one piece about what was going on inside them. They don't even know half of it themselves.

°○○°

Mika, stuck in the jainitor's closet, listening to her sister outside the door, trembles with, not fear, but sadness.

She listens closely to her old friend's voice as the words roll of his toung. Only if she knew her feeling sooner, or if she never had them in the first place, he would be looking for her, or at least cared. The kiss they shared, she was sure he didn't ment it. Somehow he must have fallen on her face, or acidentaly move his head in the wrong place. She thought of all the posable ways while she spent all her time in the closet.

She was grateful that she got her food everyday and didn't starve, but In the night she could never sleep. Being stuck there all alone was hard for her.

With her mouth taped shut, she tried to screen out loud to see if they'll hear.

°○○°

Haruki knows exactly where Mika has been kept, and he knows he can get caught, easily. He prays she'll keep her mouth shut.

"MMMPH!!" Mika tries to yell for help from the closet.

Every one stops what they're doing and turn their head in the direction of the noise.

"MmmMmmmph!"

They hear her again.

When Kaname rushes to the door and tries to open it, but has no luck, Ayame notices Haruki heading for the front entrance.

She rushes after him.

"So, you've been keeping her in a closet huh?" Ayame plays with her nails as she says this.

Haruki's breathing is too unsteady for him to respond back.

"I warned you." She starts.

"I said, if you had anything to do with this, you'll never see the light of day again."

Haruki blinks a cuple of times before he breaks down.

He appoigizes over and over. Crying hard.

He told her the real reason why he's doing all of this, and she understands. She even sheds a few tears.

She now knows what her and her sisters must do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope your enjoying!
You can now follow me on Instagram

animexxfandomxx