chapter 14 - will all be revealed?

THANK YOU FOR 600 VEIWS!! PLEASE CONTINUE READING AND EMJOY.

____________________

-EDITED-

Mika's POV

"Ugh," I groan as I squirm around in a tight space.

My wrists hurt from the burns I got from the rope. Tied behind my back, my hands feel numb. With no shoes on my feet, they feel sticky and the ground feels cold.

"Heh," I hear some one laugh.

I'm blind folded, but I can still hear.

"Where are the others?" Another voice asks me.

I mumble 'what'.

"The others. The two girls you brought with you. Don't pretend you don't know." A guy's voice growls.

They must be talking about my sisters.

But why?

"What do you want with us?" I ask the voices.

"It's simple. You guys crossed over to a world that shouldn't exist. A world that no one should have ever entered. But you crossed that line, so we need you and your friends to go back to where you belong and forget everything." He explains.

"So listen closely, we will keep you here till this coming friday. Then a special group of people will have to throw a party at this exact location. Your sisters will also be at this event. So be ready."

I then hear a big gush of wind.

Then my mind blacks out.

°○○°

Ayame's POV

I slam my hands down hard on his desk.

"WHERE DID SHE GO?! OR AT LEAST WHERE DO YOU THINK SHE WENT?" I yelled.

"Come on Haruki think." Luna calmly said behind me.

"I -I don't know." He said stuttering.

I looked deeply into his eyes.

Just like that, I knew he was lying.

"If I find out you had something to do with this, you'll be sorry." I threaten him.

Then I stormed out of the room.

That boy will never see the light of day if he did something to my sister.

°○○°

Luna's POV

"Haruki, im-" I try to apologize.

"No. No, it's ok. She's right." He says.

"What? What do you mean she's right?" I start to get scared.

Did he really do something to Mika behind our backs.

"I've had enough seeing you guys getting too close to people here. I had to do something."

Getting too close...

"Do you know about me and-"

"Yes. About You and Aidou. I've also told Kaname to tell Aidou that your date tomorrow is canceled." He says.

"Wa,"

"But you'll be able to see him on Friday, and Mika. But tomorrow will be your last day here."

What?

"Luna?" He worries.

I didn't notice I've been crying.

And I don't know why im crying.

Is it because I know Haruki, our friend that's like a brother to us had done something terribly wrong?

Or is it because I actually love Aidou, and I only have one more day left to see him?

I leave quietly and never turn back.

°○○°

Haruki's POV

I let out a deep sigh.

What did I get myself in to?

But we need to go back.

We have to.

The only worst part, is when we leave, we won't have any memories of being here.

Neither will the people who were here before us.

I stand up from my destination in my room, and walk out to meet with the guys that have Mika.

We have some things to work out.

____________________

We're getting close to the end!!! How do you think it will go?