chapter 3 : first day at Cross Acadamy prt 1

OKAY, SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER, AND HAPPY MLK DAY!! (LOL LOOKS LIKE MILK)! ANY WAY I STILL HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!

-------------------------------------
-EDITED -

Chapter 3

Luna's POV

"Yawn!" I shriek quietly. I take in all that has happened yesterday. I'm here in one of the night classes dorm room and I have just woken up to the sound of water. Then I quietly get up and put on my sweat shirt from yesterday, and  head in to the bathroom to see what I left running.

But when I walked in, I fainted.

"Oh it's just you." Aidou says cool as he finishes drying his hair.

"WHAAA?!?" I scream. Then he slams his hand on top of my mouth.

"Hey, turn the screaming down a notch alright." He orders.

"It's like you've never seen a guy half naked before." He laughs, and I turn my blushing face away from his. He then steps in front of me.

"Omigod, you really haven't." He giggles some more.

"Poor thing." He says while removing his hand to pat my head with his big hand.

"Please put some clothes on." I whine.

"Oh come on you know you like it." He coos.

"No." I say right away.

"Am I interrupting something?" A voice said. Wait, I know that voice, I think.

"Oh, Kaname," Aidou says, still acting cool.

"I called zero so pack her some pills. He should be on his way." Kaname informs.

°○○°

Mika's POV

"Wait, why do we have to help you?" My sister asks Yuki.

"Because Zero has to escort some new girl at the night class." Yuki says. "And who knows, maybe you'll like it and wanna join. But you'll need skills."

"Do I get to kick people's butts?" Ayame asks enthusiasticly.

"Actually, technically we have to protect the night class from raging teens."

"Sounds fun. We're in."

Ahh, reminds me of One Direction concerts.

°○○°

(Later that day)

Luna's POV

"So your Luna?" Asks Zero.

"Yeah." I respond. "I assume you've met my sisters."

"Yeah, their a weird bunch." He says with a little laugh I'm the middle.

"Yep, and I'm a vampire." I think to myself.

I suddenly hear a clang come from Zero. Suddenly when I turned around I saw him holding up a gun.

"Your a what?"

°○○°