chapter two - we need an explanation!

-EDITED-

Chapter 2

Luna's POV

"So, what your saying is, that I'm right now I'm in the night class?" I question to the boys after they give me an explanation to my where abouts.

"Yep." Aidou confirms. "And your in love with me." Then I give him that 'yeah, no' face.

"What are you guys any way. Like why do you have a night class instead of joining the day class people?"

"Um," the guys say at the same time.

"Because we are vampires." A smooth voice anounces, and Aidou's and Takuma's mouths both drop.

I turn around and notice a lanky looking boy walk down the stair case leading to the second floor.

"Kaname!" Aidou waves. "How was the meeting?" Changing the subject.

"Fine. Who's this?" the boy named Kaname asks.

"This?" Aidou points to me. "Oh she's Luna. She's looking for her sisters, and she's lost."

"Oh and don't forget," Takuma starts. "She's a vampire too."

"HA!" I laugh. "Right. You guys are vampires including me, and let me guess, you guys are friends with unicorns?"

"It's true, and that's why your teeth have been hurting so much." Aidou informs me with a grin.

"Wha.." I say as I put my index finger on the tip of my tooth, and it stings. Then I look at my finger and see blood on it; we all do, and we all crave it.

°○○°

Mika's POV

"Sis!" I yell. Then I wrap my arms around her bak and give her a big bear hug. "There you are."

"Do you know where the hell we are?" Ayame asks me.

"You guys are at Cross Acadamy." The headmaster anounces in a excited tune.

"And I have your enrollment papers right here!"

"Wait what?" Me and my sister say in unison.

"You didn't know?" Headmaster wonders. "Some boy named, Haruki I think, dropped then off."

My sister and I both look at each other with a dumbfounded face.

"Any way, Yuki, darling go get Zero please. Hopefully he's up to showing these ladies around the school grounds."

"Already here." A stale voice says from behind us.

"Let's go." Zero orders us, and I jump a little from his firm voice.

(Later that day)

Ayame's POV

"This is one big school." I say amazed.

Me and Mika walk around the empty hallways of the school building.

"Everyone's in class, so don't think it's always this quiet," He complains. "But I sure wish it was." He says with a grin, lighting up the mood.

"So we'll provide you uniforms for a little bit, cause you look a little like Yuki's size." He assures us about the uniforms.

"Okay." I agree. "Thanks."

"Any way ,you should head back the the headmaster office after school to find your room." Zero continues. "And you and your sister can probably share a room."

"Alright, now that you've seen the school, let's hea-" I interrupt him.

"What about that old building a little back away past the forest?" I ask. His face seemed to get angry after I askes him that question.

"That's the night class." He says coldly. "It's just full of self loathing monsters."

"That's a harsh thing to say." Mika says with her head down. Then zero speaks up.

"Well its true. You just might not know it yet." He says the last part so quiet I can't quite make out the words.

I just decide to shrug it off.

- - - -

He's as cold as ice :3