THE 20s

(A/N)
Before this chapter starts Kehlani has a different name because it's her past life and she's called Madeline . And also all her names that she has been in her past life is also her middle names.

(Flashback Madeline pov)

I walk in Glorias bar with Stefan. I have been with him practical following him around like a puppy because he's my best friend and he has his humanity off so I know I need to be there for him when he turns it on it does get tiring cleaning up his evidence.

He's wearing and nice tuxedo with gelled back hair. And I'm wearing this

 And I'm wearing this

When we walk in I tell Stefan to get a table and I go and talk to Gloria about performing tonight

"Heyyyy Glo" I say with a grin on my face and she grins back and says "hello Maddy"
And I reply "oh i came to sign up for karaoke you know I love to sing and dance" she chuckles and says "yes just go through that door on the left and sign up" and I say a small thank you and do as instructed

When I finish signing up I try to find Stefan and when I did I saw him with a blonde girl and dirt blonde guy I see there drinking blood and I don't want to sit there yet so I have small talks with a group of women until it's time to perform.

I hear Gloria call my name and everyone cheers because everybody loves me and I go on stage and say

"How are you lovely lady's and gents doing tonight" i say in my Italian accent and they start cheering
And I chuckle and say "I'm going to take that as you are all doing well but I may warn you I suggest you leave so your ears and eyes don't start bleeding because if my horrendous singing and dancing" and they all laugh and then one of two lady's I was speaking to shouted " DON'T SAY THAT IT'S LOVELY" and the crowd bursted into laughter again. And then I started to sing this.