The ties that blind

Kehlani's pov

I was in my pink PJs watching twilight when klaus walked in he rushed to me " love are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"I don't want to talk about it" I said " I really thought he was my friend nik I feel dumb" but I sucked it up " anyways did you heal Caroline? Is she okay? "

"Your not love. But yes I healed her and shes fine" he said and took off his shirt and got into bed next to me. After a moment Of silence I spoke again.

"So what took you so long to heal her?" I asked he looked at me " what do you mean?" He asked " I don't know I supposed you would have gotten here sooner after what just happened. Plus you didn't turn off your side of the bond I felt what you felt"

He's eyes widened. I pressed play and continued to watch the movie and ate my bowl of fruit remaining unbothered. "I was just talking to her that's all ." He said and I side eyed him. " what are you up too?"

I asked suspicion rising since that's not a normal answer for him. We all know he doesn't do small talk "nothing. Why? what did you feel when I was with her?"

I looked him up and down intensely. And turned back to face the tv. "Infatuation." And he sat in silence looking at me trying to read me since I shut my feelings off from him.

I grabbed his hand "come on. Let's watch. this was the movie I was talking about" I said changing the subject and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

The  next morning I woke up with klaus spraying his cologne, I sit up " where are you going?" I questioned he looked at me through the mirror " I have a busy day ahead of me love. I still need to get my family back from Stefan your welcome to come with"

I grimace thinking about the person who I once called a friend. " no thanks I'll rather sit in bed and watch Gilmore Girls"

He smiled " no watching it without me" he said. My face screwed up with confusion "you said you hated that show" he's smile deepened " not when im watching it with you"

I grinned " alright Mr rizzler pack it up" I said "I'll see you later love" he said and he kissed me then walked out through the door. Ugh he's so fine.

Just then I got a call from Bonnie "hey B what's up"
I heard her sigh " my moms coming to town I was wondering if you wanted to say hi or whatever "

She said cautiously . "Nah Im good." I replied "oh okay" she said disappointed "byee love you B" I said and cut the phone call.

Today was going to be a long day for me I got out of bed and got cleaned up took off my bonnet and put on a casual outfit since i plan to stay home.