Extra:1(Don't you sense it?)

"A-Yi, A-Yi, wake up. You have to accompany me to the meeting today." Sizhui called out to Jingyi, shaking him gently as they laid on their bed. Jingyi who was trying his hardest to sleep, felt irritated and glanced over at Sizhui. He was ready to burst with complains for ruining his sleep but the bright ray of light emitting from Sizhui's smiling face stopped him. Instead he sighed and stretched his hands towards the ceiling. Sizhui raised his eyebrow, smirking and proceeded to hug Jingyi. He then slowly lifted Jingyi off the bed still hugging him. Jingyi was not dressed as they...did it all night long and had no strength at all. He looked at Sizhui smiling as Sizhui carefully let him down.
"Dear husband, why don't you help me dress up? Afterall I am supposedly considered your wife right? Though I am supposed to be husband as well..." Just as Jingyi began pouting, Sizhui gave him a light kiss on his lips and separated soon. "A-Yi, don't get hung up on it. Its already been half a year since we married and I am sure you don't actually mind it." Jingyi looked at Sizhui grinning towards him and chuckled. He then slowly leaned in and kissed Sizhui. That one though was not light. Jingyi made sure that Sizhui wouldn't quit halfway as their tongues intertwined. Sizhui got the hint and gave it going , making Jingyi lose all his sense till both had to separate for air.
Sizhui's eyes widened as he saw Jingyi's face. Jingyi's expression was really seducing. Jingyi had a dazed expression with bashful eyes and yet his mouth which was gasping for air exposed his moist reddish tongue and saliva was dripping from the edge of his mouth. He was begging for more! Sizhui of course was okay with it, he also got hard from the kiss.
Sizhui lifted Jingyi off the floor with his hands on Jingyi's thigh and allowed Jingyi to lean his back on the wall. Jingyi wrapped his arms around Sizhui's neck and his legs around Sizhui's legs. "A-Yi,...." Sizhui's voice was filled with concern, afterall he did overdo it just last night. Jingyi gently placed his head on Sizhui's chest and kissed it,"Don't worry, its ok."
As Sizhui thrusted in again and again, Jingyi tightened his wrap around Sizhui's neck and legs, crying "Ah! Ah!" But it was undeniable that being held by Sizhui made him really happy though it did hurt.
A disciple who had come to remind Sect leader for the meeting , stood outside the room frozen upon hearing the cries. -' No wonder, nobody wanted to come to remind Sect leader Lan....and no wonder Sect leader wanted his room to be built a lil far from the rest of us....I made a huge mistake volunteering.'- He wanted to immediately go back but a Lan disciple should always fulfill his duty more so when he readily volunteered to. He waited for the cries to subdue then knocked on the door. "Greetings to Sect leader Lan and Master Lan, Lan Kai here to inform that the elders' meeting will be held after morning meal at the conference hall." Sizhui and Jingyi could say that the poor boy heard it all judging from his nervous voice.
Sizhui thanked the boy with sympathy, " Thank you , Lan Kai. We will be there on time. You may get back to class." Lan Kai replied ,"Yes Sect leader Lan." and left in a hurry.
"I feel really sorry for him..." Jingyi sighed. Sizhui chuckled and let him down," Well it can't be helped afterall this is our room. At least we don't do it just anywhere." Jingyi laughed , remembering the times they caught Hanguang jun and Senior Wei red handed in random places."Hahaha right."
As the two entered the conference hall, all the elders stood and showed their respect. After showing their courtesy in return, all sat down and the meeting commenced. Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen who were the new elders of Lan Sect also sat among others. Sizhui glanced over at Lan Hua and smiled after he saw Lan Qiren just beside him. Jingyi looked towards the direction his husband was smiling over and nudged his husband's side gently with his elbow. Sizhui turned to look at Jingyi who wore a confused expression. Sizhui whispered smiling,"Don't you sense it?" Jingyi whispered back,"No, I don't. You pay attention at the meeting first or else it will be longer than I can bear." Sizhui sighed,"Fine, I will."
As Sizhui and the elders talked over something important which Jingyi was not interested in, he took a peak at his father and his former teacher. -' Are they really in love? But they don't seem to..'- Jingyi's eyes widened in dismay as he saw Lan Qiren blushing while his father mumbled something to him. -'...what is going on here?'-
Notes to the readers: Hello everyone, this is the first part of the extra series of Love or Hate, he's mine. I as usual won't give a spoiler but I am pretty sure you know where this is going. I missed you guys a lot!!! I hope you enjoyed it and see you in the next chapter. 😁🤗