Chapter-8(Like father,like son)

At night during dinner, Wei Ying glanced at Sizhui and Jingyi who were sitting together. Sizhui whispered something in Jingyi's ear making Jingyi blush.
   "They did it."
   Lan Zhan who was sitting beside Wei Ying nodded,"Mn."
    Wei Ying smiled, "Good grief, took them long enough. I was growing impatient."
    "Mn."
   Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan with a playful smile,"Now dear, who do you think was top?"
    Lan Zhan didn't even take a second to think and answered,"Sizhui." Since they were talking in low voice, no one else heard them. Wei Ying happily agreed,"Thought so too."
    Sizhui knocked on the door softly and called out," A-Yi, open the door for me, will you?" Jingyi answered from the inside blushing like a shy little girl,"No, go back to your room."
    Sizhui was ready and counter- attacked,"But I thought you would be lonely and scared so I came."
   "I am not so go back."
   "Really? I heard there were cases of ghost sightings-"
    "Come in."Bingo!Sizhui knew that the word ghost was a good bait for getting Jingyi to agree. As soon as the word ghost was spelled out, Jingyi immediately opened the door and did not wait for Sizhui to finish his sentence.
    Sizhui wrapped his arm around Jingyi's waist , leaned closer to him and whispered in his ear,"Don't worry, I won't let any ghost disturb us."
   " Huh?" Jingyi realized Sizhui's trick and started protesting but Sizhui didn't bother to listen to him and carried him inside.
    Jingyi and Sizhui lied on the bed as Sizhui kept on hugging Jingyi. They were lying face to face. Sizhui was peacefully asleep with a look of satisfaction as he mumbled, "Mmm..A-Yi.."
    Jingyi on the other hand couldn't sleep at all. His whole body ached and not to mention his back. It felt like it could snap any time. On top of that, he was so exhausted.
    Jingyi gazed at Sizhui and frowned on the inside-'Why are you such a beast in bed? Who exactly does so much in a night alone?'-
    Meanwhile in their own jingshi, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan too were lying on their bed. While Lan Zhan was sleeping with bliss, Wei Ying was staring at him quietly.
    Wei Ying sighed-'Lan Zhan has a lot of influence on Sizhui... I wonder if the little one is also a beast in bed though he has such innocent face...But..you can't judge a book by its cover right? If so I pray for your well being, dear Jingyi.'-
    Sizhui and Jingyi grew more and more affectionate with each passing day. "Sooner or later we might be invited to Lan sect for their marriage." Zizhen mumbled as he and Jin Ling sat on the grassland stroking rabbits' furand staring at the two at the other side under a tree.
   Jin Ling spoke without hesitation,"Its a given. Besides they already give me married couple vibe."
   Jingyi was taking a nap as he rested his head on Sizhui's lap. Sizhui smiled as he stroked sleeping Jingyi's cheek.
   "Sizhui really dotes on Jingyi, doesn't he?"
    "Hmm..yeah he does and he's quiet protective, too."
    " He kind of reminds me of-"
    " Lan Zhan?"
  The two flinched as they heard the voice.  Theu reluctantly turned behind to see Wei Ying and Lan Zhan. Wei Ying grinned as he repeated,"He reminds you of Lan Zhan,right?"
   The juniors were too afraid to agree but seeing as Wei Ying was expecting an answer, they nodded reluctantly.
   Wei Ying chuckled as he ruffled their hair,"Don't get scared, Lan Zhan won't punish you for being honest, right?"
He glanced at Lan Zhan who replied with,"Mn."
   "Now, now, be quiet everyone otherwise they'll notice us and their together time will be ruined." The juniors agreed and they started stalking the two again.
   Sizhui was staring at Jingyi's sleeping face on his lap then out of nowhere, he lowered his head and stole a long passionate kiss from Jingyi's lips.
    Jingyi was still asleep but he somehow as if even in dreams it was happening gave quiet amusing response. When their lips separated, Jingyi was wearing a blissful expression as he started shifting a bit and hugged Sizhui calling out to him,"A-Yuan..sweet.."
   Hearing that, Sizhui became red as he covered his face with his hand.
  Zizhen and Jin Ling became red looking at the two. Wei Ying glanced at Lan Zhan who was pink in his earlobes.
   Wei Ying grinned," Dear husband, doesn't he take so much from you?"
Lan Zhan faced Wei Ying, this time instead of just a Mn he replied with,"Indeed."
   Zizhen and Jin Ling were surprised. Though they knew that Lan Zhan was easily jealous and over protective towards Wei Ying, they had never seen him as the type to kiss partner so casually."Same as Hanguang jun?"
   "Yep, they love kissing their lover secretly. You know our first kiss was-"
   " Wei Ying let's go." "Huh? Wait I have not finished Lan Zhan,wait!"
    The two juniors saw Wei Ying dragged away off their sight by Lan Zhan who was visibly blossom pink in his earlobes. They then turned to look at the other couple. They could notice Sizhui all red in his face but his earlobes had that blossom pink similar to Lan Zhan.
    -'So the saying like father, like son is true afterall.'-
    What they missed was that it was not only them who saw the sweet kiss...someone unexpected and uninvited audience saw it too.
     Note to readers: I have to say some things I have written might seem impractical but...don't mind it,kay?
    Anyways I am truly thankful for all the love and support from the readers. And Hayllie-chan, thanks for helping me get all excited to update the story. Lots of love to all readers.
      Hope you enjoyed it!😶😊🤗Bye see ya next week.