Chapter-14( A lil push is all they need)

Jingyi was staring at the somehow shy Zizhen clearly annoyed as they sat facing one another in a restaurant in a lively Caiyi town. People were walking in and out, the restaurant was filled with chatter and laughter but the situation was clearly tense at the two's table.
     "Ji..Jingyi, I really didn't mean to  disturb your and Sizhui's date. Its just I.."
  Zizhen was extremely nervous and you could see that he was sorry for his rash action. You see just as the four friends came to Caiyi town on their once in two weeks holiday, Sizhui and Jingyi were already planning to go on their date but somehow before they could report it to the other two, Zizhen asked to borrow Jingyi and dragged him away.
        Zizhen could have guessed the two lovebirds' plan but he could not help it. Jingyi felt sorry seeing Zizhen so guilty that he just broke the stare and laughed," What are you sorry for, Zizhen? Its fine, Sizhui and I can go on a date anytime we want."
         Zizhen seemed to have liven up listening to Jingyi and understanding that Jingyi was not angry. The guilty expression quickly turned into a smile as he thanked Jingyi.
        Jingyi was tired of waiting for Zizhen to make his statement so instead he grinned as he gazed at Zizhen and inquired,"Zizhen, so what is it you want to talk about?"
       Zizhen was shaken for a moment but he managed to balance himself on both inside and outside and stammered while blushing deeply,"Ji..Jingyi...I..I am in love."
       -'So frank! But thats good.'- Jingyi was amused by the confession and wanted to spill every juicy detail out of that mouth so he pressed on," And the lucky guy?"
        "Ji..Jin...Ling..." That was it! Jingyi knew it! He was scared they would never say a thing about it in their whole life but boy was he wrong , though he didn't expect someone to confess first.
         He didn't get his satisfaction yet though so he did the only logical thing left, pressed on even more. Jingyi scoffed as he looked at Zizhen," What do you like about that young mistress, Zizhen? He is bossy and arrogant and-"
          " No he is not! He is kind and cool and handsome and.." Zizhen who just slammed the table as he stood up from his chair in protest felt all eyes on him. But that was not it, the embarrassing part was that he blurted his feelings in front of these many people. God! What had he done?
          Zizhen looked down at Jingyi who was clearly trying to hold in his laughter and cursed inside-'Jingyi!!!'- 
         Zizhen slowly sat down quietly and after a while, the chatter started again as everyone paid no mind to him any longer.
        "Jingyi, you are such a treacherous friend." Zizhen whispered to Jingyi who just smiled at him. To Zizhen surprise, Jingyi stood up and reported," My work here is done. So its your turn now."
         At first Zizhen was confused as to who Jingyi was teasingly reporting to but his eyes widened and his mouth felt open as he noticed two men sitting behind Jingyi in another set of seat for two.
        Jin Ling and Sizhui sat there looking directly at him. Sizhui was chuckling a bit looking at him while Jin Ling looked stiff.
       Jingyi walked towards the two and chuckled looking at Jin Ling,"Jin Ling, I told you, didn't I? That it would be beneficial for you to come here. Though seriously I didn't expect you to acknowledge your feelings for Zizhen first."
       -'Ac..acknowledge his feelings for..for..me?'- Zizhen was utterly speechless. Did that mean they both were mutually in love? If so why did they never realize.
       As Zizhen felt into deep reflection state, Jin Ling hissed at Jingyi with his face as red as tomato,"Shut up."
      Jingyi simply laughed as Sizhui stood up and held Jingyi's hand. He looked at Jin Ling and Zizhen and excused themselves," Well Jin Ling, I think I and Jingyi will excuse ourselves. Afterall we have a date to fulfill."
      Sizhui gazed at Jingyi smiling to which Jingyi responded with a warm giggle and a blush," Yes we do so see ya and seriously don't run away young mistress Jin."
      As the two walked away, Jin Ling yelled,"Who are you calling Young Mistress?! And I won't run away!"
       As the two went out of sight, Jin Ling focused on Zizhen who was blushing and staring at Jin Ling with face full of hope. Jin Ling blushed as he took Jingyi's seat and gazed into Zizhen's eyes.
       "Zizhen I love you too so will you...uh..like..to..umm.."
       "Yes!"
        Looking at Zizhen's zeal and willingness, Jin Ling smiled and leaned in to give him a quick kiss on his lips. Zizhen was not sure how to react with his first kiss taken so instantly. But as he saw Jin Ling lending his hand to him with a smile asking," Why don't we go on a date as well?", Zizhen couldn't careless about anything anymore.
        He nodded as he took Jin Ling's hand and answered," Lets go."
     Note to readers:Hmmm...did you enjoy the chapter? I hope you did. I don't have much to say today only that I appreciate all of my readers. And i hope u all have a good day. Lots of love to u all!!😊🤗