Chapter 1( A man in love)

Lan Jingyi sat alone amidst the white fluffy rabbits in the grassland. He sighed quietly, "Sizhui has been going night-hunt a lot these days. I wonder what he is so eager to catch...". He paused before smiling bitterly," or rather who he is so eager to meet?" Out of thin air, Wei Wuxian appeared behind him and whispered,"So you're worried?" Jingyi was caught off-guard. He freaked out immediately standing up facing Wei Wuxian." Uh ...no..I..I am not worried." He stammered, his face red from embarrassment. Wei Wuxian grinned."Fine,fine. As you say."
          Suddenly,Sizhui and Jin Ling appeared. Jingyi stared quietly at the two uttering no words. He put the rabbit down and smiled," Why don't you two play with the rabbits? I'll get going." He gave his salute to Wei Wuxian and the two and walked away. Wei Wuxian returned the salute as Sizhui gazed disappointed towards Jingyi as he left. Jin Ling became confused as he asked,"What happened to him? He definitely was too quiet to be that idiot." Wei Wuxianspoke with a straight face,"A man in love should have been more handsome but he looks quite miserable, don't you think?" The two were shocked with Wei Wuxian's remark.
      " He's in love?" Sizhui asked, his tone quiet heavy." That's .... weird." Jin Ling uttered. Both Sizhui and Wei Wuxian stared at him. Wei Wuxian asked curious,"And what do you mean by that?" Jin Ling seriously gave his opinion," If he is in love, with his personality shouldn't he be open about it? From my view of Jingyi, he is not one to be depressed for loving someone." Sizhui was silent, deadly silent. Wei Wuxian glanced at Sizhui and grinned," Now,now, maybe its because the lady is super pretty. He must be worried about controlling himself. Afterall he is a teen boy." Wei Wuxian purposedly stressed the  'controlling himself' part.
       Sizhui could feel his heart drop-'A pretty girl? Control himself? That's making me uneasy.'-
         Jin Ling thought for a while. "But I've never seen him with any girl." Wei Wuxian smirked,"You think he'll let you in on his every detail?The boy gotta have some privacy you know. Anyways, Jingyi is a growing boy,who knows what's in his mind?" As he said that, he glanced at Sizhui who looked disturbed and was speechless.
        "I've got to go now. Enjoy your stay, Jin Ling." Wei Wuxian walked away.
         Note for the readers; It is my first fanfic so please comment your thoughts on it so that i can improve.
         Hope u enjoyed it.😊😶